• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11306 Players Online
  • 8416 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Eh...

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by MrSteakblox, Jun 26, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Sometimes, Mineplex Bedrock just gets on my nerves. For example, I go and play Cake Wars, but the lobby has 10 seconds before the game starts, everything lags, and I end up not having enough time to equip my kit. Mineplex, please actually make default kits work and actually get auto-equipped every round and remove the price from their name after they are bought.

Posted Jun 26, 2020
    FluteVegetables and Ruffybear like this.
  2. Actually, the amount of time before the game starts depends on how many players join the game- and what time they join the game. If you just tend to join games when they are full, and at 10 seconds, there’s not much that can be done about the issue. Although, usually there are a few games that aren’t even close to starting when you join them, so there is a lot of time before the game starts, but if you join at the wrong time, then the game could be seconds away from starting. As for the lag, server lag is a part of every server, although sometimes it may just be you. I’d suggest maybe getting a smooth texture pack, and making sure you have a good connection, and maybe taking other measures to assure that you don’t experience lag.

Posted Jun 27, 2020
  3. I understand, playing cake wars a lot makes you realise how annoying somethings can be. However, it isn't too bad once you get used to it. As long as you have enough time to select a kit, its all good. Most of the time you don't even have to select a kit as it is automatically selected when you choose it for the first time on your current session; there is no reason to queue for a team if you are solo or in a party.

Mineplex does lag a lot, but the development team are doing a good job on reducing the lag as much as they can, it's just taking a while.

Posted Jun 27, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  4. Ok. Just one thing - please Mineplex, make default kits default. Mine are never auto-equipped and the kits I've already bought still show the price.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 28, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  5. I think it would be nice if the kits do not show the price on them after you purchased it but it’s not that big of an issue. Also, depending on how many players are in your game can affect how long you are waiting in the game lobby. So you should normally have enough time to go over to the Kit NPCs and equip a kit.

Posted Jun 28, 2020
  6. OK.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 29, 2020