• 336 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5046 Players Online
  • 4710 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Effort to revive OP / Chaos Games: Join the Deer Trio MPS Custom Games COM

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Thomas A. Anderson, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Starting July 4th *TOMORROW I will begin hosting OP games on my MPS and possibly co-host with other Deer Trio members: We still need to do some testing, but it is safe to say that alongside classical gamemodes I will host the following game variations on my MPS:

--------------------

- OP Survival Games
    As the name implies, it is Survival games with strong weapons and armor. However, unlike the classical OPSG, the longer you make it into the game the better stuff you get. Survive as long as possible to get OP stuff.

- Bounty Hunt Survival Games
    The game starts with a no PvP order for every player, however one of the hosts will randomly state one player that is to be hunted down in the game: The hunted player will get OP stuff to defend himself, while the player who kills the hunted player will get interesting rewards.

- Ultra Survival Games
    Wholesome version of SG: Players are not allowed to PvP for 15 minutes and may spend that time looting chests, abusing glitches or acting goofy with one another. In the meantime you may be provided with some quirky weapons and items.

- OP Bridges
    The Mineplex Weekend Brawl OG will be partially revived on my MPS: It is a bridges game with OP stuff like diamonds, enchantment tables and experience bottles. As a team, master the best enchantments to win the game.

- RangerDOM
    First and foremost, the namesake of the COM: Two teams of rangers are only allowed to capture mid and fight for the position. However, there is a catch: No one is allowed to use melee: The only way you can capture, attack and defend is with your bow. Upon reaching 10k points, all players can return to their main kits and defend the center capture point in a huge final clash.

--------------------

Alongside these games, if we have enough players we will play classical gamemodes like SG, DOM, BR, Turf Wars, Micro Battles and Mixed Arcade games: If a game is dead, request it to be revived in my COM and I may host a MPS for it if there is enough interest.

The MPS are obviously hosted on Java, and will be hosted when Mineplex's player count begins to peak. Rather than being announced via Lobby advertisement, all the hosted games will be announced via my COM*

More variations to be announced, we always working to come up with them.

*/com join RangerDOM

Posted Jul 3, 2022
    Amg, Audeerble and SpitefulNick like this.
  2. Hello,

These gamemodes sound very fun! My friends would definitely be down to play these games.

Do you have certain times you would have the MPS up and running?

I am curious how are you able to make these game variations, I thought only staff can do this?

Posted Jul 5, 2022
  3. Hey there!

The games will be hosted whenever there is enough interest to start them (at least 4 people other than us join) and the variety of the games will increase with the amount of players. Attempts to host are usually done when either my co-hosts are available or when I see many people in the com are online. We usually host a public one around the time Mineplex's player count starts to peak.

Today for example I hosted for 2 hours, reaching a peak of 15 players (including hosts)

The game variations are made possible through the MPS extension perk: An Immortal exlcusive perk you can buy.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 5, 2022
    MrButtergamer likes this.
  4. Sounds fun! I'm defiantly going to join your community!

Posted Jul 5, 2022
  5. This definitely sounds like a lot of fun and I will absolutely try to join in sometime when you guys are hosting these events! I miss OP games and don’t think I’ve really played any since Brawl was out many years ago. Look forward to maybe playing in some of these OP games!

Posted Jul 7, 2022
  6. This sounds like a lot of fun. I will definitely join your community for this kind of fun.

Posted Jul 7, 2022
    flowtides likes this.
  7. I personally have always been a huge fan of the OP Sg and Bridges games and whenever there was an event that had those I always tried to join so I could play. Unfortunately those type of events haven't happened in a while which truly is a bummer. However, I do miss the OP games and I really hope that a lot of people join your MPS whenever you're hosting and maybe the group can turn it into a weekly / monthly MPS hosting event where we all play OP games. Whenever I'm in game next I'll look for your community and try and join so I can stay in the loop! Can't wait to play sometime!

Posted Jul 7, 2022
  8. I miss the old Weekend Brawl stuff! Keep me in mind.

Posted Jul 8, 2022
  9. Hello everyone,

Sorry if I am Late in saying this but,

Due to real life matters there will be a Small Hiatus in hosting Deer Trio Games

This hiatus will last at least one more week, until I have returned from the Netherlands to my main PC.

Nevertheless, the community is still active and we are still looking for members: /com Join RangerDOM.

I am also pleased to announce we are working on a Deer Trio Games Discord server, where you can find more detailed information about what we do and when we host. DM me if interested in early access membership.

Regards from ThomasAAndeerson.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 13, 2022
  10. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 21, 2022
    MrButtergamer likes this.