• 1428 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5325 Players Online
  • 3897 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Easter

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by StephenCries, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Happy Easter everyone! I hope you all enjoy the time with your families. If you don't celebrate Easter, enjoy all of the chocolate on sale! <3

Posted Apr 21, 2019
    Shaiym, Jadguar, cerns and 3 others like this.
  2. Thanks! I had a bad start to the day because my mum woke me up at 7am because she thought the new GOT episode came out today... it comes out tomorrow. I also stayed up all night waiting for clans to release, so I'm incredibly tired right now. I needed something to cheer me up :D

Posted Apr 21, 2019
    StephenCries likes this.
  3. Happy Easter! Or to those who don't celebrate Easter, happy holiday(s)!

I've pretty much failed this Easter. Contrary to the above reply, I woke up at 2 in the afternoon... I originally planned to wake up early in the morning so that I can go to church and stuff (I don't usually go to church but it's Easter so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯), but that failed obviously. However, I can still make use of these approximately 7 hours left of time to have a gathering with my family and just generally enjoy the rest of Easter day.

Nice thread tag btw

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  4. heywhatsupyouguysitsstupdherewishingyouallawonderfuldayandaverymerryhappyeaster! make sure to find that golden egg! muah, x

Posted Apr 21, 2019
    heckings likes this.
  5. OMG the Easter Bunny brought me chocolate!!!!!!!!

Posted Apr 21, 2019
    Jadguar and Zipppo like this.
  6. Me too!! I'm so excited for you :D

Posted Apr 21, 2019
    ClassN likes this.
  7. Happy Easter! I just got back from church, which started at 7am. I had to wake up at 5:45 this morning to get ready. I'm kinda bummed that there isn't any Easter event in-game, but I've had a good Easter so far.

Posted Apr 21, 2019
    Jadguar likes this.
  8. Happy Easter everyone! Hope yall enjoy your days.

Posted Apr 21, 2019
    Jkaebub likes this.
  9. Enjoy your Easter everyone!

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  10. *cri* the easter bunny didn't come D: oof Happy easter!

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  11. Lol my mom just gave me chocolate

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  12. unless my dad is the easter bunny...lol he gave me marshmallows chocolate and jelly beans... I hate jelly beans...

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  13. Hey Stephen!

I want to wish you a Happy Easter to you and everyone else on this community! I remember that I used to ate tons of chocolate during the Easter event a long time ago. It tastes so delicious!!

Anyways, I hope everyone will have a great Easter weekend! :)

Posted Apr 21, 2019
    StephenCries likes this.
  14. Dude jellybeans are the best. I don't have school on Monday but I know a lot do. I feel bad for them.

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  15. Happy Easter everyone!

There are so many wonderful candies that I hope you all get to taste! :)

Posted Apr 21, 2019