• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4370 Players Online
  • 4370 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Easter Event of 2019 ?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by JiaxinXu, Apr 17, 2019.

1. IDK

Posted Apr 17, 2019
    Danese likes this.
  2. I think we should have a decently big one. For Spring we just got a few new cosmetics and they brought back some old ones. For Easter, I suspect that they'll have some Event Missions and a few new cosmetics.

Posted Apr 17, 2019
    Danese, JiaxinXu and Jadguar like this.
  3. Hey!

I think it would be AWESOME to have another easter event. I really enjoyed last years events. Maybe Mineplex is considering to bring back the east egg hunt this year, who knows.

Also, I am hoping they bring a new event maybe an Easter themed game!

Posted Apr 17, 2019
    Danese, JiaxinXu and Jkaebub like this.
  4. I hope they do! It would be awesome!

Posted Apr 17, 2019
    Danese and JiaxinXu like this.
  5. Like you have stated in your post I as well, do not know. Although whatever they plan on doing better be a quick little gig cuz i have to go out tmr..

Posted Apr 21, 2019
    JiaxinXu, Danese and heckings like this.
  6. I hope they do. I DID notice that they moved the Valentine's Treasure, so they might be making room for a new chest. :Shrug:

Posted Apr 21, 2019
    JiaxinXu and Danese like this.
  7. Or it may be old. It's also already Easter and past easter for some, not sure if anything is happening

Posted Apr 21, 2019
    JiaxinXu, cerns and Danese like this.
  8. I don’t know if this will happen, unless it is coming late...like other things Mineplex recently released. But maybe they have been busy with season 6 and decided to not do something for Easter.

Posted Apr 21, 2019
    JiaxinXu, Danese and Acerna like this.
  9. I don't think anything special is happening for Easter this year as it would already have been released. Maybe next year though :)

Posted Apr 21, 2019
    JiaxinXu and Danese like this.
  10. Welp, I was pretty excited today because I thought there would be an Easter event. The next event up would be 4th of July then. :(

Posted Apr 21, 2019
    JiaxinXu, Danese and Acerna like this.