• 901 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4658 Players Online
  • 3757 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Early Halloween Release

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by wulfwulf234, Sep 19, 2020.

?

Which Halloween Game would you like to see this year?

1. Halloween Havoc

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  2. Halloween Horror

6 vote(s)
    46.2%
  3. Pumpkin Kings Revenge

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. Who else is depressed that summer is over and is still bored as hell because you can only see a few of your friends cause of the *you've heard the name too damn much and hearing it makes you sick* virus, and would like to see Halloween minigames released a few weeks early? It's mid-September already so it's really only about 2 weeks early. Thoughts?

P.S.

I'll leave a poll for whether you'd like to see it early and also which Halloween game is the best.

Posted Sep 19, 2020
  2. Hey!

So I actually disagree with having the Halloween update come out early. One of my favorite things about Mineplex are the holiday events that come out every year and it's one of the things I look forward to every year when I play. It's because of this that I'd prefer if it didn't come out early, and instead came out polished and on time.

I would like to see Pumpkin King's Revenge make a return however, since it was a classic and I remember playing it all those years ago for the first time being amazed at the intricate design and development that was brought into such an amazing year of Halloween on Mineplex. I'm not too sure which game we will be playing this year; honestly, I'm hoping for either Halloween Havoc or Pumpkin King's Revenge though.

Posted Sep 19, 2020
  3. Spooky Season starts in September, so I'm surprised Halloween stuff on Mineplex hasn't come back yet, especially with this virus thing. But I agree, let's bring back Mineplex Halloween a little "early" this year!

Posted Sep 19, 2020
    SPOOKY BOI LEGEND998 likes this.
  4. I haven't been playing mineplex for a long time. but wondering do these games come for bedrock also?

Posted Sep 19, 2020
  5. Yeah, that's just not gonna happen. Halloween updates always come out in early october or at the end of september. As for the poll, my best bet for the returning game would be halloween havoc. While we had it for two years in row now, it seems like it has become the standard halloween game so I suppose we'll have it in some sort of a form in halloween update every year. I would love to see the other two previous halloween games also come back, but immortals can already play them in their MPS servers if they have bought them through immortal shop so I wouldn't really mind if they won't show up this year.

Nope, all of these games have been only released on the java platform. Bedrock never had it's own dedicated halloween game but who knows, maybe that will change this year?

Posted Sep 19, 2020
  6. cant wait to see what comes to bedrock!

Posted Sep 19, 2020
  7. unfortunately, these games are only going to be released on java. i'm not really sure of what they're gonna do for bedrock but we'll find out :D

Posted Sep 25, 2020