• 967 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6649 Players Online
  • 5682 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

E7GI: 11/19 SSMGI WIP Update Proposal

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Niervaco, Nov 30, 2020.

?

Do you like these changes?

Poll closed Dec 30, 2020.
  1. Yes

44.4%
  2. Kinda Yes

55.6%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No not at all.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hello! This is Niearvahkou and I'm here to announce a WIP update proposal from GI for SSM.

Generally we like to refresh the doc once we get all the kits done and everything finalized, but this time we're doing an approach where we prefer to do smaller updates and get feedback on them instead. With this in mind, not every kit was reviewed and changed since the last document. We highlighted the changes we made in cyan.

If there isn't any highlights on a kit, we probably didn't look at it this time around and make any changes. Not every kit was looked at. Please be patient for the next update proposal update!

Link to the Google Doc

E7?

Want to join the GI Discord? Send me a message and I can help you out!

Posted Nov 30, 2020
  2. Recent changes are highlighted in cyan. We might not have gotten to all of the kits yet.
    Please be patient!

Posted Nov 30, 2020
  3. Nice to see you guys are still trying, I wouldn't raise my hopes about an update though personally. Maybe things are different behind the scenes and we'll be getting an update real soon but somehow I doubt it. Well hopefully if there's no update it could be still used for SOMETHING so it's not a total waste of time for you guys, but honestly you probably did it for the fun of it anyways.

Hope I'm proven totally wrong and we'll finally be getting the holy updated that has forsaken us for oh so long, but it's hard to stay hopeful after almost 3 years now, and now no eu either so for me there's not much of a point even if we somehow do get an update because of how laggy this server is. But good luck for the rest of you guys

Posted Nov 30, 2020
    pinfoil, HushMyChild and xOeuf like this.
  4. Looking good! It's been due time since a rework was made. I'm really excited to see where this goes - especially with melee kits. I like the villager changes.
    I'm somewhat on the edge with the new pigman & pig changes, but I'm guessing a new kit is for the best; it adds more variety to the game. Pig's changes will also be for the better. My only real concerns are the directional jump velocity changes, which I'd like to test/have tested by QAT before release. This, coupled with snowman's deduction of snowball KB are somewhat in they grey zone. Snowman's strength in melee combat was the KB from snowballs, and it helped a lot in starting combos or edge-guarding, especially because the kit isn't that great.

Posted Nov 30, 2020,
    Last edited Nov 30, 2020
    HushMyChild likes this.