• 344 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2428 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Dynamic's Christmas Legend / Upgrade Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Dynamic, Nov 20, 2019.

1. IGN: LordOfTeeth
    Why you would like to win this giveaway: Ranks are pretty cool
    Do you want me to do more of these in the future?: Yeaa
    Would you vouch for me if you win(stated later in this post): Yup

Posted Nov 22, 2019
  2. Yo!

I love rank giveaways. It shows how awesome the community is. I’m too broke to host one, but I still like participating!

IGN: ItsNemo_
    Why you would like to win this giveaway: This is my alternate account and it’s currently a level 2 default haha.
    Do you want me to do more of these in the future?: yesss! I’d love you to.
    Would you vouch for me if you win(stated later in this post): of course!

Posted Nov 22, 2019
  3. IGN: CupAWup
    Why do I want win this giveaway: yes
    Yes
    Yes

thanks for hosting this and good luck to all who enter!

Posted Nov 22, 2019
  4. IGN: Chalices
    Why you would like to win this giveaway: Because at the moment I do not have a rank, so I think it would be cool in the future.
    Do you want me to do more of these in the future?: Yes, that would be great.
    Would you vouch for me if you win(stated later in this post): Yes, I will.

Thanks for hosting!

Posted Nov 22, 2019
  5. I really commend you for hosting this giveaway towards the community. It’s really awesome to see that there are people out there willing to give from they’re own to others out there that they might not even know about. With that being said, I wish you the best of luck with your goal to achieve the staff position and to those who choose to enter the giveaway. :)
    Have a nice day,
    ~BasicT :)

Posted Nov 22, 2019
  6. Since I already have eternal, I'll be entering for my friend

IGN: OkWhat

Do you want to see more of these? Yes

Posted Nov 23, 2019
  7. This is for my sister :3
    IGN: burnbrightest
    Why you want to win: We both bought Ultra several years ago. Using my MGL skills of pure dumb luck, I got Hero AND Legend in chests, and she has been sooo salty ever since xD She deserves it :D
    Do you want me to do more: Of course, that would be amazing ^-^ I mean, if you can afford it heh
    Will you vouch for me: Absolutely!

Posted Nov 23, 2019
  8. IGN: Cardyceps
    Why I want to win: Yesterday I noticed that my pet newts behave very strange. They were holding each other and were swimming together. Soon I realized that one of them became pregnant, I was so happy because I really like newts and I am always happy when I get more of them.
    Do you want me to do more: Of course, I mean who wouldn't want? Everyone likes getting new ranks. Do it if you wish to.
    Will you vouch for me:Yes, yes and one more time yes!

Posted Nov 23, 2019
  9. My IGN: Hi! My IGN is MyInnerPotatoes. (You can call me Potato though!)
    Why I Want To Win: I would LOVE to win this giveaway because I've NEVER gotten a rank on any type of server, and because I want to make MPS's with winner picks for everyone to have fun on!
    Should you make more: YES! I would like you to do more of the in the future for everyone to get ranks!
    Would you vouch for me: Of Course! Yes, Yes, And Yes! :D

Thanksies!
    Your Friend, -Potato.

Posted Nov 23, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 23, 2019
  10. IGN: LizlRizl
    Why you would like to win this giveaway: I'm currently a Hero rank and would love to rank up :)
    Do you want me to do more of these in the future?: Yes! <3
    Would you vouch for me if you win(stated later in this post): I'd love to support you but probably not

Posted Nov 23, 2019,
    Last edited Dec 1, 2019 at 3:30 PM
  11. IGN: NoHacksJustGavin
    Why would you like to win this giveaway: Because I want to have access to creating an MPS in order to show my friends how to play each minigame.
    Do you want me to do more of these in the future: Yes.
    Would you want to vouch for me if you win (stated later in the post): I'm sorry, but no.

Posted Nov 24, 2019
    Dynamic likes this.
  12. No problem bro, it's just completely optional, if you win I'll just show the entire process of buying it with my payment info blooped out.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 24, 2019
  13. IGN:EnderCreeperJack
    Why you would like to win this giveaway: 2x Promotions this week baby
    Do you want me to do more of these in the future?: Yes.
    Would you vouch for me if you win(stated later in this post): Only after I get Admin Tag, then maybe...

Posted Nov 24, 2019
    MerryNeverLie likes this.
  14. IGN: Irreqlaceable
    Why would you like to enter this giveaway
    : Cuz Xmas it my Bday and I really wanted to win and i want to have advantages and more commands, and hosting mps(Mineplex player server)
    Do you want me to do more of these in the future?: Yes ofc its a really helpful for people who can't afford a rank :)
    Would you vouch for me if you win (stated later in this post): Absolutely o(^-^)o

Thanks a lot for this Giveaway <3

Posted Nov 24, 2019,
    Last edited Dec 3, 2019 at 2:47 AM
    KerbalBoy likes this.
  15. IGN:noob1227
    Why you would like to win this giveaway:I would like to buy but it is very expensive for me mostly because it was Brazilian the original price being amplified. In addition, being my favorite server always wanted to have a rank.
    Do you want me to do more of these in the future?: ,Yes, I think it's cool to have opportunities for those who do not have income.
    Would you vouch for me if you win(stated later in this post): Yeah. Posso garantir que vou aproveitar bastante, não sei o que você gostaria de ouvir, mas eu ficaria muito feliz em ter o privilégio de obter um rank.

Posted Nov 25, 2019
  16. IGN: SnowmanFactory
    Why you would like to win this giveaway: He currently does not have a rank and he’s super dedicated to the server but doesn’t want to spend money. I would love to see him with a rank so he can get access to a lot of the features including /report.
    Do you want me to do more of these in the future?: HUGE YES
    Would you vouch for me if you win(stated later in this post): Most definitely :)

Posted Nov 25, 2019
  17. Hi! I am entering this for my brother. He is no rank at the moment/
    IGN: Philip_1809
    Reason: My brother is unranked and he loves playing on the server with me and it would mean the world to him if he got a rank but I can't afford it so hopefully I win for him!
    Should you do more of these?: YESSIR
    Would you vouch for me if you win?: Yeppers :)

Posted Nov 25, 2019
  18. 1 more month ;)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 26, 2019
  19. IGN: MerryNeverLie
    Why you would like to win this giveaway: Oh damn alright let's see. Ima need to grab that amazing Legend rank for future...purposes
    Do you want me to do more of these in the future?: Ofc
    Would you vouch for me if you win(stated later in this post): Ofc

Posted Nov 26, 2019
  20. IGN: iRainy
    Why: I really enjoy this server and love playing on it. I've only just registered for this forum but I have played on this server for a fairly long time so I would love to be able to play games without waiting for one to be open.
    Should you do more: Yes, I think it's a great idea regardless of me winning, I think its super kind to give to people.
    Would I ouch for you: Of course I would no reason not to.

Posted Nov 26, 2019