• 1740 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6224 Players Online
  • 4484 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Dying Before the Game Starts

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by ciranilo, Jul 9, 2019.

Tags:

1. Sometimes when I try to play certain games (like skywars), I die before the game even starts. Does anyone else have this problem?

Posted Jul 9, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  2. Yes, I have this problem sometimes, especially on Skywars Teams. This is not a problem on other games, but it does seem to happen often on Skywars Teams.

Posted Jul 9, 2019
    ciranilo and FluteVegetables like this.
  3. Yeah, i hope it’s fixed soon though. It gets annoying after a while when you’re just trying to play and you automatically die before it starts.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 9, 2019
  4. Hiya!

This does happen quite a lot to me and loads of other bedrock users. It is a quite annoying bug and I don't see anything that would provoke it. I am sure the development team are known of this bug and are working on a fix for it, we just have to wait until that fix is released.

Have a nice day!

Posted Jul 9, 2019
    ciranilo likes this.
  5. Pretty normal on SW, but doesn't happen to me to often, but would be nice to see it fixed. You're not the only one mate.

:squint::gwen::bedrock:

Posted Jul 9, 2019
  6. It also happens on 1 map in survival games, riverton castle.
    The teaming seems to be when you send team request then you die before game most of the time.

Posted Jul 9, 2019
  7. Hi!
    As everyone has stated above this happens , and does to me also! Just today while spectating Team Skywars players couldn't hit each other. The next game I died before the match started :/. I do hope that this gets resolved soon as it can get frustrating!

Posted Jul 9, 2019
  8. hello, It happens to me a lot in skywars and microbattels there's also a bug like this in cakewars where you spawn in the void I'm sure the development team already knows of this

Posted Jul 13, 2019 at 12:55 PM