• 1905 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10343 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Duke/Duchess Ranks (Groups)

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by NothinButNetYT, Aug 25, 2019.

?

Is this a good idea?

1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Honestly its not a huge deal but I noticed only eternals can create groups. The cost of the eternal rank is $15 and the cost of the duke or duchess rank is $20 plus tax. I been wanting to make a group and Im wondering why Dukes and Duchesses can’t create groups but eternals can.

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  2. I don’t see why this isn’t a problem

+1

Posted Sep 1, 2019
    NothinButNetYT likes this.
  3. This is a great idea. I don't see why only Eternals should be able to create groups on the forums, so the top Bedrock rank should be able to make them as well. +1

Posted Sep 2, 2019
  4. Heyo!

I personally don't see why this already isn't a thing already. Mineplex could have future plans in making new ranks for Bedrock, but if not I don't see why this shouldn't be added. It is only fair since that is the highest rank for the platform, and definitely deserves this perk as well. This is going to be a +1 from me, hopefully this helped!

Posted Sep 2, 2019
  5. Hey!

yeah this idea makes a lot of sense as people said above, it is the highest rank for bedrock. It wouldn't make sense from someone that plays bedrock to have to buy a java rank to be able to create groups.

hope this gets passed :) +1

Posted Sep 2, 2019
  6. +1 the java ranks all get more perks than bedrock ranks
    $4 rank on java is better than Lord/Lady rank
    $10 rank on java is better than Duke/Dutches

Posted Sep 2, 2019
  7. I agree with this suggestion. Like you said, the Duke/Duchess rank costs more than Eternal and as it is also the highest rank on Bedrock, it would make sense to grant them access to create communities on the website as well. It would be fair to implement this - it wouldn't be very logical for a lower-priced rank to have more features than the higher-priced alternative on the website.

Posted Sep 2, 2019
  8. +1
    I completely agree with your statements, for people who play on Bedrock who cant create groups if can feel as if you are losing money by paying for Duke/Duchess. We need to inform the Web Developer & Managers about this situation!

Posted Sep 2, 2019