• 3085 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11027 Players Online
  • 7942 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Dreams

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Idin, Mar 29, 2020.

Tags:
  1. what is one dream you have always wanted to achieve?

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    Walkerc5 likes this.
  2. Hey there, thank you for the question, something that's honestly always been my dream is to be the better version of myself, I know it's not as specific as you probably wanted it to be, but it's just how I feel, there's always room to improve and I always look forward to learning new things and skills and bettering myself as a person and a friend, learning how to react in certain situations and how to deal with some things maturely.
    I hope I answered your question nevertheless, have a good one.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    FabianTuck and Idin like this.
  3. To eat as much food as I want and to not get fat :(

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  4. For life in general, my biggest dream is to make a unique and positive impact on the world. I find the best way for me to do that is making films and that is something which I have done since I was 9 years old (I recently turned 22).

When writing screenplays, I focus on connectivity and stories that can transcend through time. It doesn't matter if the film is set in the middle-ages or a hundred thousand years into our future, at the heart of each story I tell I leave metaphors and emotion because cinema can have such an impact on people and our world. A recent, yet big influence on my work is Hayao Miyazaki.

And for me personally? My biggest dream is to share these stories with the world and hope it inspires others and give them the confidence to make their dreams come true.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    FabianTuck, REALLYTIRED and Idin like this.
  5. Mad respect to you! Good luck on your journey. I hope you make it far!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 29, 2020
  6. One dream I’ve always had was to be more confident and honest. People used to tell me that’s I was an honest person but since I’ve started middle school, that ship had sailed. Many people don’t really have trust in me due to me usually being dishonest at times because there’s something that tells me that I’ve got to go a certain way, even if that means lying to others. So basically, I want to regain trust with people in my community once again.

As for confidence, I’m honestly not a very confident person. Although on the outside it may seem like it, I feel like everything I do is being judged by someone or whatever. Idk what it is but it seems like someone is always there making comments on what’s I do. I’m not sure if ‘confidence’ is the right word, but it’s something along those lines.

To summarize the whole post, I aspire to be someone who is more honest and confident in themselves.
    (Apologies for the grammar, this was typed on my phone and autocorrect could have made some weird edits)

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    510bike, FabianTuck and Idin like this.
  7. One of my biggest dreams is pursuing a career in music education—but more specifically composition. I love writing music, and I truly believe it can change lives. Music has changed my life; if I can mirror just a fraction of that in my works, I will be completely satisfied.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  8. I would personally say that my biggest dream is to become a paramedic and work on a fire engine/ambulance. I have always dreamed of being a paramedic and I have always loved the medical field. I have done ride alongs with fire departments around the united states and I have gotten to experience real-world emergencies. I just fell in love with the field and I will always love it! I am now pursuing that dream by taking my EMT course and applying for a volunteer fire department in my local town :)

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    FabianTuck, Idin and Walkerc5 like this.
  9. Looking at the large picture, my number one priority dream would be to become a full-time professional ice hockey player. I have played the sport for 12 years and this truly means a lot to me. I also have interests in medicine, chemistry, and computer science in the event of worst case scenario.

Personally, my dream dream is to positively impact the world, and most of the possible career paths I suggested above will do plenty of such.

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    FabianTuck, Idin and Walkerc5 like this.
  10. Looking into the near future, my goal is to become president of a club while I’m in high school. I’m a board member for a large community service club, applications for officer positions will be opening up soon and I’m hoping to secure the president position. I’ve also been part of mock trial for 3 years, so I’m hoping to become team captain next year. Hopefully at least one of those things will work out for me, or maybe both.

In the future, I’m hoping to become an attorney. I’m not sure what type of law I want to practice yet, but I want to practice a type of law where I can help people regularly. Since I know sometimes being an attorney gives you a cold-hearted reputation (especially in movies haha), and that’s not the type of person I want to be.

Posted Mar 30, 2020
  11. B3N

B3N

My biggest dreams are to

a) Be on broadway because musical theatre is something I really love.

b) Be in a movie because I also love acting and if singing/dancing isn’t my strongest suit in a few years, I’d rather just act.

c) Be a dentist because I want to help people with their teeth in a positive way. :)

Posted Mar 30, 2020
  12. Good evening, Idin!

A dream of mine that I always wanted to achieve is becoming a professional Stage Manager in live Theatre. If you've ever seen any professional live performances before, you're probably not going to notice how intricate one can be. A bunch of this work is made possible by the Stage Manager that basically puts the Director's imagination into reality. And in this field of study, it can take years to master and that's what I want to do.

I do have to say... @B3N chase after your dreams! Although many people don't look at acting as a "job", it is and I believe in you!

Thank you,
    FabianTuck

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    510bike and B3N like this.
  13. B3N

B3N

Aw, thank you! :D

Posted Mar 31, 2020