• 768 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3347 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Dream Vacation?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Look_Dan, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Hey guys!

With school being annoying at this time of year for many, I couldn't help but think of this and hopefully this thread can put you all in your happy places for a few minutes xD What would your dream vacation be? If you don't have anywhere specific in mind, what kind of things would you want to do and see? Are there any trips you've done in the past that you really enjoyed?

If I had to pick 1 place I really want to go to, I'd say Cape Town, South Africa. I remember doing a project about it in Grade 7 and it looked amazing and even now, it looks absolutely beautiful with all the mountains, the water views and the national parks. I've been fortunate to travel a fair amount as my mom in particular loves it and encourages me to do so and if I had to pick 2 trips I loved, it'd be a close tie between a school trip to Italy I did in grade 11 and going to Greece a few months ago. Both were filled with fun times with great people, amazing scenery and food and great adventures - both are places I would most definitely go back to.

I look forward to your responses! :)

Posted Nov 25, 2019
    xOeuf, RealWand, a wolf and 4 others like this.
  2. There isn't really a specific place I would want to go. I kind of just want to visit places to see different cultures. I've never been anywhere outside of America and I think it would be a nice change. As to trips I've done in the past, I've gone up the east coast of America and through the west.

Thank you for making this thread, it was a lot of fun bringing back these memories!

Posted Nov 25, 2019
    Look_Dan likes this.
  3. I want to visit Japan one day, because they host 200,000 festivals a year, which would be fun going to multiple on the same trip.

Posted Nov 25, 2019
    Im_Ken and Look_Dan like this.
  4. Hey, to be honest, my dream vacation would probably be visiting Japan. I do watch anime and I do think that It would be cool to visit someone like Tokyo, I know it's a little weird but I'd love to experience it. I would also love to see my relatives over in Israel and Sweden.

Posted Nov 25, 2019
    SpitefulNick and Look_Dan like this.
  5. My ideal Dream Vacation is probably explore or be in a fictional world whether that be a figment of my imagination, from an anime, game, or book. I love to see where my dreams take me, except when my dream becomes a horror dream where even if I know im in a horror dream, I can't get out of it and the only way is to walk into the haunted house or cave...etc. Especially the dreams that you know something bad is going to happen but you can't wake up/get out of it sucks the most, and the ending is always "painful".

Edit: Either painful, or you wake up before the bad thing happens.

Posted Nov 26, 2019
    Look_Dan likes this.
  6. Hey!

My dream holiday would definitely be to America. I would like to Visit New York and Los Angeles. These two cities I have been wanting to visit for years and I would love to go there. Both cities are iconic and are just beautiful in their own way, with New York being full of different cultures and adventure and LA just being full of actors, fame and fun. These are two places I would love to go to and I hope I do go to one of them relatively soon!

Posted Nov 26, 2019
    Look_Dan likes this.
  7. I'd love to visit a place called Makarska one day, which is in Croatia. After looking at some images of it you're able to tell that it truly is a stunning place. I'd love to swim in the crystal clear waters and generally look around the main city which has a olden but pretty type feel to it. The mountains in the background also look amazing and really stand out. Overall this would definitely be high up on my list of places to have a holiday to. Interesting thread idea!

Posted Nov 26, 2019
    Look_Dan likes this.
  8. Depends how I'm feelin tbh.
    If I'm caught on a good day where I want to go out and do things, probably a water park on the beach (aka hotel at cedar point that's on the beach and in the middle of the park) or just any place with a beach/lake. That right there is probably enough for me to consider it my "dream vacation" if I was willing to go out.
    A dream vacation where I don't want to go anywhere is basically me at home with my online friends, nothing to worry about at all, and I can just be alone at home where nothing and no one bothers me.

Posted Nov 26, 2019
    Look_Dan likes this.
  9. Yo.

Personally my dream vacation would be going to Australia because I have heard it is a very nice counrtry with a lot of fun stuff to do there!

Posted Nov 26, 2019
    Look_Dan likes this.
  10. I've been to Canada once in my life, and I really, really enjoyed it. I was there for only a week though. In the future, I'd definitely like to go again and spend much more time there. I love literally everything about the country, but my favourite aspect would probably have to be how they have unique places and shops that we don't really have in England.

Posted Nov 26, 2019
    Fallen and Look_Dan like this.
  11. My dream vacation.... Hmmm....... Probably the Bahamas. Sun shine, fresh fruit, no worries, the beach. My parents have gone before and I would really enjoy going myself some day.
    --- Post updated ---
    come to America for that, we have loads of weird stuff no one else has. I would know XD

Posted Nov 26, 2019
    Look_Dan likes this.
  12. Honestly probably Portugal.

Posted Nov 26, 2019
    Look_Dan likes this.
  13. I would love to either go to Norway or Japan.
    I went to Norway last summer and it was honestly one of the best vacations I’ve ever taken. But, I was somewhat limited because I had to do what my parents wanted to do. I think it would be fun if I could go by myself or with a friend, that way I could do more things that I wanted to do.

I think Japan would be a really fun trip, plus I haven’t been yet. I’d love to have the chance to explore the culture there. Plus, I want to try the street food haha.

Posted Nov 26, 2019
    Look_Dan likes this.
  14. Interesting concept. My dream holiday may be a bit strange, but I'd love to go and revisit Berlin, and perhaps do a little tour around Germany and its neighbouring countries. I'm an avid historian and Germany is rich full of it. Not only is it enjoyable to visit another country so different to my own, but it helps me further my studies too! I have previously visited Berlin, and its an amazing city for somewhere in the middle of a country, not a seaside resort. I recommend to those looking into history, or to those who are just interested in the cultures of other countries, Berlin is a must visit if you go to Germany!

Posted Nov 26, 2019
    Look_Dan likes this.
  15. British isles or Israel. (Birthplace of ancestors and Birthplace of my Savior)

Posted Nov 26, 2019
    Look_Dan likes this.
  16. Anywhere in the winter months and good skiing/snowmobiling. I would want to go to Colorado and ski there. Summer isn't my thing.

Posted Nov 26, 2019
    Look_Dan likes this.
  17. Probably somewhere in Australia or the Caribbean. Somewhere with those crystal clear waters lol

Posted Nov 26, 2019
    Look_Dan and Korben2005 like this.
  18. I'd go to Europe lol, anywhere there really.

Posted Nov 26, 2019
    Look_Dan likes this.
  19. Would this include you going home? I hear staycations are a thing now lol

Posted Nov 26, 2019
    FluteVegetables and Look_Dan like this.
  20. Thats what i usually do on school breaks lol.

Posted Nov 26, 2019