• 333 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4102 Players Online
  • 3769 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Drawing Stream

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by TheArrowsShadow, Nov 30, 2021.

1. Helloooo I just finished my first drawing stream so I'm taking over the art forums haha

I did a warm up sketch of a snail, kudos to Steel who was in my chat. I forgot to overlay the chat, so in the stream I just look like a crazy person but it is what it is

Here is the snail

[​IMG]

And then the main point of the stream (before it was cut short due to my terrible wifi) was this pirate!
    What I tend to do is if I come across a skin in a lobby that I think would be cool to draw, I screenshot it and save it to my drive to draw later- and sometimes I forget about it- so I ran into this person like MONTHS ago. But anyway, here's the finished product. Ennnjoy :D

[​IMG]

Posted Nov 30, 2021
    Cepheus, N0TVexx and CatFan105 like this.
  2. Cool

Posted Nov 30, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.
  3. These are great!

Posted Nov 30, 2021
  4. These are awesome

Posted Dec 1, 2021
  5. WOO arrow these are awesome!! your seriously so good at virtual drawing :) the snail... JUST A WARM UP??? o-o wow. And the actual drawing you made after that is just so nice

Posted Dec 1, 2021
  6. Thank you!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 1, 2021
    Cepheus, CatFan105 and N0TVexx like this.
  7. No problem:)

Posted Dec 2, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.
  8. These are great!
    I always love seeing your drawings!

Posted Dec 12, 2021
  9. Very well done, not an art expert of my own.

Posted Dec 12, 2021