• 331 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5563 Players Online
  • 5232 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

DRAGONHEAD CLAN

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by Pogchamp 300000, Feb 21, 2021.

1. I'm starting a clan were people were dragon heads in survival + we all make dragon " lairs" in the same area. Pls join

Posted Feb 21, 2021
  2. The dragon lairs is a nice name for bases. But may I ask for you will differiate between the other dragon groups? And also can give more information about the governmental heirarchy(guessing that it’s at least a partial democratically based.) However I’m guessing it’s a communist dictatorship because leaders of clans hardly ever want to have a democratical election for them to lose power .Also can you list more influential players in the group or a reason to join this group over other groups(that haven’t fell yet).
    Or just list some what the persons incentive would be to join this clan.

Posted Feb 21, 2021,
    Last edited Feb 21, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  3. Thanks

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 21, 2021
  4. Wut.
    You didn’t really answer my question about what form of government is used in this group?

Posted Feb 21, 2021
  5. i mean who would voluntarily set up a democraticaly based group. It gives no reward for the leader. By the way, i'v seen a lot of group sign up things for the survival thing but i havent come across many in the wild that do anything. and seeing as its a new group i dont think more influential players will have joined it yet. And yeah i'd like to see some rewards or incentves to join the group and why i'd consider it over solo.

Posted Feb 21, 2021
    Kight likes this.
  6. Something that I find sort of amusing is that on the anarchy servers I’ve played more democratic groups have been set up then on survival.
    This is one thing I really agree with you about. There’s a lot of groups that are founded and people join but nothing is actually achieved. With the lack of information or description about this group I feel like this is one of the “found and die” groups we were talking about.
    I just realized giving a dragon head would sort of be the incentive but most people already have lots.

Posted Feb 21, 2021
  7. Prob a democracy bc I don't want to miss any big decisions

OP OP
  8. Also free diamond blocks and build service(I'll make the lair

OP OP
  9. Also shared resources

OP OP
  10. Build service is good just a bit hard without being able to delete or share claims. But diamonds blocks are the most spread item in the game. At this point there is probably more diamond blocks then wood blocks circulating.
    But confused on this one because above you said you want it to be a democracy but sharing resources is a communistic trait. But with a dictator involved that would make it a communist dictatorship.

Posted Feb 21, 2021
  11. think of it this way:

you live in a village, and at anytime if you need something, you can ask your friendly neighborhood for it and they might give it to you. They also have a mayor, that is democratically elected. say one day you need a new controller cuz your old one broke, and the kid next door has one and he said he'd give it to you. that's what's going on here in this survival clan thing. just because you got that controller doesn't mean your village is now a communist entity.

Posted Feb 21, 2021
    Kight and Pogchamp 300000 like this.
  12. Okay good analogy but one problem.
    What if your neighbor donated there controller to a government storage place. In survival that would be a public vault or something. And if the government was in charge of letting people give the items then it would be communist.
    I just realized how off track we were. So I’m gonna stop asking about what form of government this group uses.

Posted Feb 21, 2021
    Pogchamp 300000 likes this.
  13. Its really anarchy but cooler

OP OP
  14. Government is way too unnescary for a clan

OP OP