• 341 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3154 Players Online
  • 2813 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Dragon Escape Removed

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by Lightingwolf52, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Why was dragon Escape removed From Bedrock Edition, there was nothing wrong with the game. most ppl played it. now it has been removed i would love to see it come back to Bedrock.

Posted Sep 18, 2020
    Gamerscore cat likes this.
  2. it sucks so much,they removed the best games! but i heard it was the player count and pourly coded, someone else can tell more info but even if it gets 50 players[IT GOT MORE] it would still be a game some players would love

Posted Sep 18, 2020
  3. My heart dropped because I was going for all achievements in this game. My main on Java has over 1k wins and is my back in the day favorite game.

Posted Sep 18, 2020
  4. Most of the games that were removed were either removed due to lack of players or bugs. I personally enjoyed Dragon Escape and the other Mixed Arcade games, and a decent amount of players did play the Mixed Arcade games. I would definitely be all for adding Dragon Escape or another one of the Mixed Arcade games. Dragon Escape would be nice to see come back, because there aren't any other games based on parkour, like Dragon Escape was. I would be all for maybe adding it to the Classics rotation, as there aren't many games in that rotation, and it would give for a bit of a change.

Posted Sep 18, 2020
    Piggymon and MC_Minium like this.
  5. Hi there!

LT Tombstone is right, most of the games were removed when we had the City Update. We mainly removed a lot of games that didn't have very many players so our developers can focus their time on our larger games. Though that doesn't mean the game can't make a return! I personally really enjoyed Dragon Escape for Bedrock and I would love to see it return as well as the rest of Mixed Arcade! Who knows? Maybe Dragon Escape will return in the near future! :)

Posted Sep 18, 2020
  6. Dragon escape is fun if they remove it from java i'm gonna be mad

Posted Sep 19, 2020
  7. Mineplex Bedrock server in a few years be like: Ok people! We removed all games except Sky Wars and Cake Wars which doesn't have kits anymore, however we added 12973769501 more maps for EACH of these games.

Posted Sep 19, 2020
    Believerc and JetStarglaze like this.
  8. This is exactly why. The future for Bedrock is exciting as we now have a very good developer. I think the approach been taken to fix all the bugs before adding new stuff is the right way to go so when we do get new stuff it'll be bug free and you'll enjoy your experience. We've already seen Survival have some bugs fixed such as item spawning and then it came back so it's possible that more games will be fixed and then brought back.

Posted Sep 19, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  9. It really saddens me that dragon escape was removed from bedrock :( as many know, I am 4th on that leaderboard and worked very hard for my 3k wins!! I hope they add the game back and maybe the leaderboard too!

Posted Sep 19, 2020
    FluteVegetables and xGetSpooked like this.
  10. bring back bl and quiver and ill be happy

Posted Sep 19, 2020
    UCYT5040 and Believerc like this.
  11. Yessss I’ll be happy too

Posted Sep 19, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.