• 1773 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 14062 Players Online
  • 12289 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Dragon Escape: (NEW MAP) Terracola Gorge Speedrun (45.061)

Discussion in 'Dragon Escape' started by Paris_Labrador, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Hey guys, a brand new map for DE came out today and I decided to try and look for leaps and strats and ended up with this run! Right now it's the world record but I doubt it will be for very long as people find more optimal routes. I figured I would post it here so people can at least see some potential leaps and shortcuts for the map. The cross neo is really hard though, it took me probably 20 tries before I made it. Hopefully this video helps, and if you are a speedrunner, I encourage you to try and beat this ;)

If you are curious about other speedruns, whether it's on another map or another kit, you can see any record you'd like on this website: speedrun.com/Dragon_Escape The moderators update this site every couple of days with new speedruns.

Posted Jan 10, 2021
    Jylie, Cakeys, BreezeBlockss and 6 others like this.
  2. good stuff, cross neo was mad satisfying might try lowering it myself doubt I will tho

Posted Jan 10, 2021
    Paris_Labrador likes this.
  3. Update: With a better route, I was able to improve to a 41.908. There is no cross neo so it's much easier too!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 10, 2021
  4. That clearly says 43:365 on the Mineplex timer!

And you've also started your timer far too late in the vid! :/

Posted Jan 10, 2021
  5. No, in speedruns you are allowed to walk to the best spawn and once you move THEN you start your timer.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 12, 2021
    mab8400 likes this.
  6. Hey Paris!

This was another great video and I enjoyed watching you speed run! Personally, I could never do that good in Dragon Escape, but it's super fun watching you dominate. Thank you for sharing! Keep up the great work.

Posted Jan 12, 2021
  7. Heyo!
    This was so so satisfying to watch. I always overthink every jump I do, but by watching this, I feel like I could really fix up what I'm doing while playing. I can't wait to see what you upload next :)

Posted Jan 14, 2021 at 3:31 PM