• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Dragon Escape in MPS Suggestion

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Crazyy_Tim, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Crazyy_Tim

Crazyy_Tim

We all want to freshen up our parkour skills from time to time. However, you can only play Dragon Escape in Mixed Arcade, and even then it doesn’t get picked often, and if it does it may not have the map you want to practise. So, most people who are Legend+ turn to the MPS. Of course, you could just get someone to play with you, but if there aren’t many people on the server, that can be tough. So, I think you should be able to play Dragon Escape on your own in the MPS. Let me know what you think!

Posted Oct 6, 2018
    Sickle_ likes this.
  2. Augend

Augend

Yo,

I think this would be a really cool addition to be able to practice beating Dragon Escape maps so when the game comes up in Mixed Arcade you can successfully beat the map and work towards the achievement. I think it would be cool if there could be a command to set specific maps in MPS's to make it easier to pick maps in Dragon Escape and other games since some of them have a lot. It would be a nice QoL change but I don't think it's a priority at the moment. Keep up the good ideas!

Posted Oct 7, 2018
  3. Grandmaster

Grandmaster

Hey,

I 100% agree with this. Personally I've attempted to play Dragon Escape by myself in an MPS, only to find that I couldn't.

I've obtained a few alternate accounts somewhat recently, and attempted to use them to get the game to start, so if I want to practice dragon escape I can just add one of my alts to the game. This works ok, but it would be much easier if we could just start the game with one player.

Posted Oct 7, 2018
  4. IHackedJake

IHackedJake

I'm completely with you on this. I can see where you're coming from in this, as you may not always have a willing participant to help you out. I'd like to see this for a lot more games honestly, as this would be extremely useful to have. For games this wouldn't necessarily make sense for, you could still do the same thing, you would just be exploring the map or whatever else you want to do to become more acquainted with that map/game.

Posted Oct 7, 2018
  5. Sickle_

Sickle_

Hello,
    I made a thread like this on the old forums and I completely agree. You should be able to play games like dragon escape and speed builders alone.
    Thanks,
    -Sickle

Posted Oct 7, 2018
    Dva likes this.
  6. Phamtastic

Phamtastic

Hey there!

I think that will be a great addition to allow players to play Dragon Escape alone in their MPS. Although, it is frustrating that I need someone to come to my MPS to play Dragon Escape. Like what Augend said that it would be cool if they have a command to set a specific map in the MPS. I know that Sickle has already made a thread on the old forums, but I still agree with your idea. I can able to play Dragon Escape alone to practice my parkour skills. Great idea what you have!

Posted Oct 7, 2018
  7. _H2O

_H2O

I've seen this idea suggested many times and I completely agree. I will say that this has already been accepted by the management of the Ideas Team and has been passed on to production to possibly be implemented in the future. I think this would be a wonderful idea for players to be able to practice their parkour on certain maps to get better at Dragon Escape. Personally, I know this is a feature that I would use as I really enjoy parkour, but I'm not very good at it and need to practice quite a bit to get better. I think repetition is the key and it's nearly impossible to get that with the current state of Dragon Escape.

Posted Oct 8, 2018
    IHackedJake likes this.
  8. AJJJJJJJJJJJJ

AJJJJJJJJJJJJ

i like this idea because its hard to be good and fast in dragon escape nowadays since dragon escape doesn't have its own lobby because it takes alot of practice.

Posted Oct 8, 2018
  9. Nicodami

Nicodami

+1
    I've seen this idea pop up so many times now, and, as _H2O said, it has finally been passed to production (Processed). Recently, it has been more difficult to practice dragon escape as the game rarely appears in arcade servers, and people don't always vote for it. Making it available for 1 player in MPS would definitely make a lot of sense!
    That would be a nice QoL change, I guess it will probably be implemented some time soon!

Posted Oct 11, 2018
  10. Trunks

Trunks

Can Monster maze have this feature too plsssss <33333333

Posted Oct 11, 2018
  11. Crazyy_Tim

Crazyy_Tim

Oh yes I would love to see that too!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 12, 2018
  12. Shaiym

Shaiym

I honestly think this would make MPS's a lot more fun to a lot of players. I love Dragon Escape and I always thought if there was a way to play it in my MPS alone but there wasn't because there "wouldn't be enough players to play the game." It'd be really cool if they made it to where you can play it by yourself because besides other players, there is still Douglas the Dragon to end up killing/winning the game. Honestly playing by yourself wouldn't affect the gameplay of Dragon Escape at all and I don't see why they wouldn't add this to MPS's since this would be good practice for the game. Maybe for some other games too, like Speed Builders and the game would end eventually when you end up losing by not building it fast enough, or something. Anyway I love this idea and hope to see something like this get implemented in the future! Have a good day/night!

Posted Oct 12, 2018
  13. BuySomeApples

BuySomeApples

Hey!

I agree with this idea 100%. With Dragon Escape only being available in Mixed Arcade and not showing up very often it can be bit tough to practice your skills especially since there are so many different maps. It would be a great idea to make it so you can just hang out in your own MPS and practice each map by yourself. I can see how this wouldn't work for other games but a solo mode wouldn't affect the gameplay in Dragon Escape whatsoever. Also, like Shaiym said above, it would be nice to see other games besides Dragon Escape have a mode like this as well, if they have the right style of gameplay.

Overall, this is a great idea and I hope this, or something similar gets implemented! Have a great rest of your day/night!

Posted Oct 12, 2018
  14. Vocaloiid

Vocaloiid

Think I presented this idea a while ago, I know someone told me about it...
    Either way I believe it's a great idea, and I 100% agree with it. It would be great to practice parkour skills on and learn a few tricks or two.

Posted Oct 12, 2018
  15. Musclehead

Musclehead

This idea has popped up before, and along with many others that have replied to this thread I also completely agree that this idea should be implemented. I find myself always wanting to practice Dragon Escape, and since it is a bit tougher to do it in public lobbies, I usually play it with my friends on an MPS. Being able to play by yourself on an MPS would allow for easier practice, and I'm all for it! Great idea!

Posted Oct 12, 2018
    Sickle_ likes this.