• 1304 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5280 Players Online
  • 3976 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Doubt about the recruitment of staff

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by RedMissileYT, Feb 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, my question is simple: Can I fill out the form in Spanish? Because I do not know much english
    Thanks for your time ;D

Posted Feb 14, 2019
  2. Hey!
    I'm sorry but the application system is in English, the main reason being that the Recruitment team is able to understand, while we wouldn't understand Spanish. We also have the requirement in place to be sure that you'd be capable of being a moderator on a English dominated network.

I do hope that doesn't stop you from applying, though, and I hope to see your application soon! :)

Posted Feb 14, 2019
    RedMissileYT likes this.
  3. Use google translate :)

Posted Feb 14, 2019
    RedMissileYT likes this.
  4. Ok bro thanks!
    --- Post updated ---
    Yes, the last time I did that

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 14, 2019
  5. Hiya!

Unfortunately, you can’t apply for staff with the application in Spanish. Since the application is in English, and the server is a mostly dominant English based server, the Recruitment team won’t understand a single thing, maybe a few basic words. I see you wrote this thread in English, what about you try learning English and then translating it? I wouldn’t advise using Google Translate as it gets buggy.

Posted Feb 14, 2019
    RedMissileYT likes this.
  6. Yea i'm learning english but it's basic... Very basic...

OP OP
  7. Then I wouldn't advise you apply for Mineplex Trainee. If you use poor grammar, that creates a bad image for the staff team. Just do a couple of apps, learn basics, do classes, and you'll be set on your way to a staff journey.

Posted Feb 14, 2019
    RedMissileYT likes this.
  8. Ok bro thanks!

OP OP
  9. Google translate isn't really correct on a language and can make some mistakes, it is just fairly accurate when using it.

Posted Feb 14, 2019
    RedMissileYT likes this.
  10. Don't give up! I remember when I was younger and had bad English. I mostly learned to type & speak it online. Just keep at it!

Posted Feb 14, 2019
    RedMissileYT and rockie777 like this.
  11. Mineplex is a US server so the short answer would be no. English is the most dominant language in the world and I'm sure they teach that in Argentina. If you really want to become staff, I suggest you spend lots of time mastering English as one of the basic expectations is to have a good grasp of the language. You need to be as perfect as possible with your grammar and mistakes will leave a bad taste in Recruitment's mouths. Something else you may want to consider is the pronounciation f words as you will be interviewed and required to vocally answer questions. Good luck!

Google translate should not be his go-to source for translating. One-word translations are fine but this is an application, sentence structure may differ between languages. For example like every word in "I applied for Trainee" may not go in that exact order in Spanish (the OP probably knows best).

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Feb 14, 2019
    RedMissileYT likes this.
  12. Why not use something like or similar to grammarly to check your writing? It will not write your application for you, but it will most certainly give you some useful feedback that will improve your writing.

Posted Feb 14, 2019,
    Last edited Feb 14, 2019
    RedMissileYT and _Prof_ like this.
  13. Hey!

A member of the recruitment has given you a great answer -

To summarise, you can't apply in Spanish however we do recommend that you don't get put off by this fact!
    I would recommend that you continue to learn English and when you get your ability to a level you are happy with that is when I would apply!

If you have any more questions please feel free to message me on the forums.

I will now be locking this thread as there is not much more to add to the conversation.

Thread Locked || Concern Addressed

Posted Feb 14, 2019
    RedMissileYT and _Prof_ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.