• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Double EXP for Bedrock and Java (Spring Break)

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by DeathStrike1016, Mar 18, 2019.

?

Do you want Double EXP for both networks when it's spring break?

1. Yes

2. No (Comment Why)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Just want to point out that during previous double XP events, nothing this extreme has happened. I get that it's an exaggeration, but still. I've been present for a lot of double XP events and the most I've ever really been able to level up during these times is like 2 or 3 times, keep in mind I'm a casual player. Most level 1s would count as casual players. Also as I already said, there have been lots of double XP events in the past so I don't understand how this one would be any different.

Posted Mar 23, 2019
  2. This would be a really neat thing to see, it would definitely increase the player count during the time. However, I did see some replies talking about how there shouldn't be frequent double exp, and they do have a point. I don't mind having one for spring break, although I do think it should end as soon as possible, in order to retain the trust between players and Mineplex, as well as staying consistent.

Posted Mar 23, 2019
  3. Yeah, its just an exaggeration. No biggy

Posted Mar 23, 2019
  4. Cyy
    x

Honestly, I've ever only seen x2 XP whenever there's a holiday occasion. Christmas, Easter weekend/week or Halloween I believe have been some double XP times for Mineplex. There were the new years one as well, but I'd rather there be double XP where all regions of the world are able to benefit (rather than just spring break for the US, cuz most EU countries don't get a break until 2/3 weeks later as they get a break at Easter).

Double XP hasn't been around for a while so I don't know, maybe Mineplex might have something up their sleeve for this Easter? Who knows? We all just gotta sit tight and wait until it happens.

Posted Mar 23, 2019
  5. :( spring break is always a reason to celebrate. but yeah lol not a reason for double XP

Posted Mar 23, 2019
  6. Isn’t double xp like a rarity on Mineplex nowadays though?
    I mean, sure that would be very nice, but imo it would make more sense if that was an Easter event (which is in like a month) than spring break. I just hope it’s not going to be a weekend exclusive thing, since most people tend to celebrate Easter, and reducing it to weekend only is like asking people to play on a special day.

Spring break is also over at this point so... let’s just keep our fingers crossed for Easter!

Posted Mar 23, 2019
  7. Idea Processed

Thank you for submitting this idea. We plan on doing double experience events for holidays and special events in the future, but we can't confirm any specific dates or time periods. We also have a new perk that comes with our newest rank; with the immortal rank, you receive a monthly 24-hour experience boost. This could also help you if you want to receive more experience during games. Since the idea has been processed, I'm going to apply the processed tag. I'll leave the thread unlocked for any further discussions, feel free to message me if you have any questions about this.

Posted Feb 14, 2020