• 640 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4893 Players Online
  • 4253 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Double EXP for Bedrock and Java (Spring Break)

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by DeathStrike1016, Mar 18, 2019.

?

Do you want Double EXP for both networks when it's spring break?

1. Yes

2. No (Comment Why)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm not really sure if there will be x2 exp for spring break because some players don't even have spring break but please vote anyways!

Posted Mar 18, 2019
  2. Hmm.. I don't know about this because spring break varies, like you said, but other people might miss out because of traveling. Otherwise, I like the idea of a network boost like a cross platform amplifier. This could maybe be done on a regular week or a week for celebration! Having events like these might attract more people to Mineplex, who knows.

Posted Mar 18, 2019
  3. I don't think there needs to be a double EXP event for Spring Break specifically because so many players have it during different weeks throughout these couple of months. While I'm never opposed to double EXP, I've already had Spring Break, so I wouldn't really be able to reap the benefits of it like others may. I feel a lot of people would be in that same situation and be upset that it wasn't during the week of school that they were out. It's also fall for half of the world, so there's that. A random double EXP weekend or something would be great though in my opinion.

Posted Mar 19, 2019
    lili :) and Acerna like this.
  4. There hasn't been a double xp event for a while, so I wouldn't be opposed to another one. I think it makes more sense to do it around Easter though as time off for that holiday is more consistent than Spring Break, and it's only a month away.

Posted Mar 19, 2019
  5. As a few other people have mentioned, I don't necessarily agree with this idea. Many people would have spring break on different weeks across the world, and some schools don't even have break as it is. Other factors that make this difficult would be if people decided to travel over the break, or that they need to study to catch up or prepare for the weeks coming back.
    Overall, many people wouldn't be able to enjoy this benefits due to various reasons. I wouldn't be completely opposed of the idea of a double xp weekend however.

Hope my feedback helps!
    ~ Shotty

Posted Mar 19, 2019
  6. Double EXP only happens for really big events that are very meaningful to Mineplex or just to celebrate something big. Spring break isn't big, it's not something to celebrate, and it doesn't even happen for the entire world since some people are in spring and still have to go to school in other regions of the world. On top of this, not everyone is going to have spring break at the same time and some dont even't get one in the US.

Big no from me.

Posted Mar 19, 2019
  7. We can’t have double exp at every cool time. Break isn’t huge, so I’d say no to this honestly.

Posted Mar 19, 2019
  8. Honestly I wouldn’t mind seeing double do be more frequent during the year, but it shouldn’t become too common either. Imo it’s the type of stuff that should happen during real events (Christmas / new year, anniversary, Halloween, national day...). As for spring, I don’t believe it’s that special to deserve such an event (I guess Easter could technically get a double xp weekend though).
    I’m not too sure it would be needed during spring break, but if it it was to be done, it would be better to have it for easter in general.

Posted Mar 19, 2019
    pzazz likes this.
  9. Heyo!

Personally, I don't think this would be a great idea. I see where your going with this, and yes, it's spring break, fun times, however, spring break isn't big to Mineplex.

Like past users said we only Double EXP when were having a big event for Mineplex itself, so, this would not work out.

Posted Mar 19, 2019
  10. agreed. Break isn't anything really HUGE and I have to study hard for my tests in breaks.
    So I'mma have to clickity click that no.

Posted Mar 19, 2019
  11. I wouldn’t mind double XP, but I don’t think that spring break would be the best time to have it. There are many different players on the server, and different schools have different spring break times. My spring break isn’t until mid-April, so if you’re thinking of having it sooner I for example wouldn’t be able to get on as much. Occasional double XP sprouted throughout the year would be fine with me, as long as it doesn’t happen too often (which would make it incredibly easy to level up).

Posted Mar 19, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  12. I would love to see double XP make a come back to the server, and I would not mind about it too. I do not think double XP for Spring break is likely to happen and it is not a big Holiday for anyone who is off. The only thing that the double XP is available will be summer break and other Holidays. Spring Break for double XP is not a great idea to implement.

Many people have their different time off from their school or work for Spring break, and not everyone who has the same week. Overall, I will not be going to against this idea, but I believe that there could possibly be a different solution for double XP.

Posted Mar 19, 2019,
    Last edited Mar 28, 2019
  13. Bedrock has had X2 xp for spring break for the past two years, we shall see :p

Posted Mar 19, 2019
    DeathStrike1016 likes this.
  14. Yeah, about that;
    Not a really big fan on this idea.
    *Next thing we know sees a lvl 1 turn to a level 100*
    Thanks,
    SmokingIsBad4U

Posted Mar 19, 2019
  15. But, why

Posted Mar 19, 2019
  16. Spring break already passed for me :(

Posted Mar 19, 2019
    FairestLordHarry likes this.
  17. my first instinct was to type L but I’ve decided to be nice
    --- Post updated ---
    I mean you have to be level 1 to be level 100

Posted Mar 19, 2019
  18. Would be pretty cool seeing that everyone break is coming or is already happening. It's always nice to have 2xp when these things happen. Who knows though, I'm excited to see what they do for spring, maybe new cosmetics too. There is a lot of possibility.

Posted Mar 19, 2019
  19. Gosh I feel like I'm repeating everyone, but I definitely won't be that free during the time of this double XP week happening, even if it did. My spring break starts on the 3rd week of April, so I don't think this would benefit me at all, xD

Posted Mar 19, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  20. It's always cool to see Double XP events happen, but as many users have said, spring break varies for a lot of people. Although the event wouldn't be as meaningful for some, I believe we can use another one of Double XP weeks.

Posted Mar 20, 2019