• 766 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11545 Players Online
  • 10779 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Doors

Discussion in 'Death Tag' started by rray, Feb 29, 2020.

1. If you play Death Tag often, you'll realize that before the game "actually starts", you cannot open or close doors, which is a huge con, because what if a chaser just camps outside the door when the game starts. Is this supposed to be part of the game?

Posted Feb 29, 2020
  2. As far as I know there is almost always a second way out of a building, and there is only 1 chaser at the start, so I don't really see this as being a big deal. I've never once seen anyone use that strat before and you still have a chance to live even on the off chance that this actually happens.

Posted Feb 29, 2020
  3. I'm not very familiar with the newer maps, but as far as the old ones go I've never seen any issues with them.There's typically two ways in or out of any buildings that hold a spawn point, with one exception I know of being in Wild West (house next to the water tower). Although I've always favored that spot. You can just crouch on top of the door while it's closed, and if a chaser opens it you'll fall down and can start running. When people aren't expecting it you'll be very difficult to hit before you get out of the house and escape, but if they are expecting it you're basically guaranteed to die.

Are there any specific spots that you're referring to that have caused issues? I don't think it happens very often, but might be worth setting the doors to open by default if it's a frequent occurrence.

Posted Feb 29, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  4. Oh, I got killed when I spawned in the house in Wild West, since I couldn't open the door, that's why I wanted to talk about this. But now that I know the strat to get out, I guess it's fine. Thank you. (:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 1, 2020
    Gaycious and Korben like this.