• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Doesn't Survival feel like a separate server to anyone?

Discussion in 'Survival' started by SilentLattice31, Jan 30, 2019.

1. I mean like, the fact that a server has an entire mode that is different from majority of the available minigames just feels like a completely different server altogether. The same can almost be said for Creative Housing, too.

Posted Jan 30, 2019
    ireallylikerats likes this.
  2. Feels all the same to me. It’s a mode featured by mineplex so it’s part of the server. The reason I don’t play survival is because there’s already multiple land claims everywhere, and they’ll just keep growing

Posted Jan 30, 2019
  3. I'm kind of saying this to people who play Survival Mode a lot on the server.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 30, 2019
  4. Oh, well I mean I still play survival when one of my friends are on, other then that, I still think it feels apart of mineplex xd
    --- Post updated ---
    I’m guessing it feels that way because it’s one of the fewer modes/games that don’t really have an objective.

Posted Jan 30, 2019
  5. I don't think you will ever have an issue finding land, it is literally 6 worlds combined, this isn't like factions with only one world.
    And survival was made for a casual time with friends, not a game mode or pvp, it has usually the most players on it next to cake wars.

Posted Jan 30, 2019
  6. I think it becomes a question of what does Mineplex get out of it. Survival, and I assume creative housing(haven't played it), don't have anything to sell you. Survival players are probably on longer per session than other minigame players yet not spending on gems for kit upgrades.

Posted Jan 30, 2019
  7. The fact that the chat is constantly flooded with new messages (some which are in caps or the same letter/symbol spammed) might make me believe it's so different.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 30, 2019
  8. It’s not a game but it’s a mode because it has mode in its name xd
    --- Post updated ---
    On the server that is

Posted Jan 30, 2019
  9. I was only saying that it wasn't intended as a game "style". Better.
    --- Post updated ---
    What mineplex gets out of survival and housing is happy players, happy players stay and may buy other stuff and ranks and play games, not everyone wants pvp games or games in general but like to build, and build with friends, this way they have that option, or if they have been playing a lot of games like I do, then go on to survival to go see friends and do something other than games.

Posted Jan 30, 2019
    Posted Feb 1, 2019
  11. kznny

kznny

people claim in the weirdest places in survival

Posted Feb 1, 2019
  12. 12days, no response. Survival is not a priorty.

Posted Feb 13, 2019
  13. What’s the reason to make it a priority anyway? It seems fine as it is now.

Posted Feb 13, 2019
  14. Fine to not be able to use enchanting tables or anvils at all? Fine that you still can't delete claims? Fine that even banners are glitched and can't be moved from inventory? Fine that in a "survival" game, you have infinite craftable items due to a crafting table glitch?
    --- Post updated ---
    Oh yeah: Fine that enchanted items you made before enchanting tables were fixed/broken by mineplex are also glitched and cannot be removed from chests or inventory?

Posted Feb 14, 2019
  15. Which are all bugs. Like a few other games like skywars and skyfall where people just float in mid air only to find out that you’ve lost the game because of the crumble time. Or cake wars which is like the most popular which still has the duplication glitch, the block glitches, the nether star glitches, the ridiculous tnt trap bugs.
    --- Post updated ---
    Ok let’s just say survival has an equal amount of prioritizing like most games.

Posted Feb 14, 2019
  16. GuardianInASuit

GuardianInASuit

Hello!

I completely agree! Survival and Creative Housing have basically made their own communities within Mineplex! I always enjoy joining Survival and Housing to see all the cool things people have made! Its incredible to see all these massive bases players have made together! There are a few bugs in every game you can report them to mineplex.com/bugs

~ Your Friendly Bedrock Guardian ~​

Posted Feb 14, 2019
  17. I guess my point is why say it is working fine when there are all problems? Problems that either have existed since the beginning(claims) or problems that mineplex themselves have created This isn't about 3rd party apps making issues. This is about mineplex "fixes" actually degrading gameplay in this game mode. They tried to fix something that should not have been a priority and instead, the thing they were attempting to fix still happens and more problems are caused. All I am asking for is a little announcement here saying what the attempted fix was addressing and possibly a timetable on how soon they will implement the work in progress. It is a basic business plan. But instead we get nothing except unexpected random consequences for their actions. No warning. No timetable. Just your basic customer alienation.

Posted Feb 14, 2019
  18. On my old account, I used to play this all the time. It’s just like the old days where everyone had that one survival game that your siblings and friends joined every once and awhile. It does totally feel like a whole new world, but that world feeling, is old.

Posted Feb 14, 2019