• 241 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6427 Players Online
  • 6186 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Does Cakewars have a range limit on how far arrows can be fired?

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by Hypixel Provisional Admin, Oct 21, 2021.

1. I have been playing Cakewars Recently to see how similar it is to bedwars and have noticed something.
    Bows are range limited in a way where you cannot fire arrows long distance
    is this an intended feature of cakewars?

Posted Oct 21, 2021
  2. Id think its just the range of a regular bow

Posted Oct 21, 2021
    LostShrimp13 and Aleph like this.
  3. the thing is when i fire a bow the arrow seems to go straight down instead of going towards the target

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 21, 2021
  4. I think that might just be a glitch or something, i dunno that hasn't happened to me

Posted Oct 21, 2021
    LostShrimp13 and Aleph like this.
  5. i will definantly record this happening because i dont think arrows going straight down is an intended feature

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 21, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  6. visual big

Posted Oct 21, 2021
  7. Must be an individual-based visual bug. I haven't had this issue, though I have had it on the Hive on Bedrock, but not Mineplex on Java or Bedrock.

Posted Oct 22, 2021
  8. Hey, that's just a visual bug from your side as mentioned above. The arrow works normally and will hit targets given that you've aimed correctly - it's just annoying. It's known already and will be fixed but as of now we don't really know what causes it.

In the future, you can create a bug report to report bugs like this for the QA team to review, where they will note it down on the bugs board if the bug is new. As mentioned above, there's no need for this one as we know of it, but do submit formal reports for any others you come across.

Posted Oct 22, 2021
  9. interesting idea i in the future if i know its a bug i will report it the reason i made this thread is because i thought it was a intended feature in mineplex cakewars i was not aware of so i wanted to confirm what i was thinking
    thanks for answering my question

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 22, 2021