• 1402 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9494 Players Online
  • 8092 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Does Barbarian Kit allow the player to hit multiple people at once?

Discussion in 'Survival Games' started by QuetzelPretzel, Sep 12, 2020.

1. I was playing a game of teams survival games and there was a player fighting us who was using Barbarian Kit. He was hitting both me and my teammate at the same time and was not looking at one of us. I was wondering if this was a feature of the kit of if the player was just cheating. This has happened to me on multiple occasions with several different players. Thanks!

Posted Sep 12, 2020
    templepwn likes this.
  2. its an ability of it

Posted Sep 12, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 12, 2020
    templepwn likes this.
  3. It's cleave, one of Barbarian's abilities.

Posted Sep 12, 2020
    QuetzelPretzel likes this.
  4. Yes, the Barbarian kit in SG has a "cleave" perk that allows users to deal 75% damage to players close to the player the Barbarian user is hitting.

Posted Sep 12, 2020
    Jango_55 and QuetzelPretzel like this.
  5. yeah, it's the ability.

Posted Sep 25, 2020
  6. Yes if 2 or 3 people are in the radius of the circle for the kit it will damage all players at once. That is why I personally use the kit.

Posted Sep 25, 2020
  7. Hi there KwSWave!

As many other players have said, yes, the Barbarian kit does allow you to do damage to multiple players within a certain radius. This perk, known as Cleave, is one of Barbarians most known ability and it is most typically used in Team Survival Games. I think this kit is very powerful and useful in 1v2 situations. As Fall said, it deals up to 75% damage to the nearby player. I think with the blade vortex and the cleave, it overall is a top tier kit in SG.

Posted Sep 26, 2020
  8. Hey Amg_ i do agree i find this kit very useful in a 2v1 situation. I use it even when I am even playing a solo game of SG

Posted Sep 26, 2020
    Amg_ likes this.