• 300 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8738 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Does anyone know where I can apply for Bedrock Mod?

Discussion in 'Help' started by ViperFoxx, Jul 23, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. To put it simply I love playing on mineplex on my Switch and want to help make it even better, but I don't know where to apply, I've linked my character and signed up to the site hoping someone could help

Posted Jul 23, 2019
  2. Posted Jul 23, 2019
    ViperFoxx and RedditCredit like this.
  3. Adding onto the player's excellent response above me, ensure you read the rules and the FAQ before applying.

Once you have done that check to make sure you have met all the requirements and then you can apply. Good luck!

Posted Jul 23, 2019
  4. Thanks so much this was really helpful

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 23, 2019
    THELichCA likes this.
  5. Hey!
    First things first, I wanted to inform you that you cannot apply for the Moderator position. Instead, you will be applying for Trainee. If you're unsure what a Trainee is, they are the following,
    "A Trainee is the first and lowest part of the Staff Team. They go through a 2-month trial to show they're capable of being an efficient Staff Member"

With that being said, you can apply @ https://www.mineplex.com/applicationpe. Before doing so, I recommend reading Becoming a Trainee Guide. There are various guides made by the recruitment team in hopes it will assist you in writing your application and what to prepare for. For more information, there is, fortunately, a 2.0 guide of Becoming a Trainee. You can view that here.

When filling out your application, they recommend reading over the Rules & FAQ. This will help you understand the server more, and briefly allow you to remember what's acceptable or not. The FAQ is handy to read as you will be able to get an understanding of the kinds of questions asked.

I hope you have a great day/night!

Posted Jul 23, 2019
    Xion likes this.
  6. Hi there! You can’t directly apply for mod, you must first apply for trainee, get accepted, pass your two month trial and then become a successful mod. If you wish to apply to become a bedrock trainee, click here.

Good luck!

Posted Jul 23, 2019
  7. As beahrs stated above, you cannot apply for Moderator. You have to become a Trainee first, go through 2-months trial, and get a promotion or not. Make sure you read both of these threads, Becoming a Trainee, and Becoming a Trainee 2: Train Harder. This will help you when you apply for Bedrock Trainee. You can apply for Bedrock Trainee here. I want to to note you that if you didn’t get accepted this time, keep trying. I know that you’ll get there one day.

I’ll now lock this thread as the questions have been answered. Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions.

Thread locked > Concern Addressed

Posted Jul 23, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.