• 2457 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7286 Players Online
  • 4829 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Do you think that Survival Games deserves an update? (Poll)

Discussion in 'Survival Games' started by d9_, Feb 22, 2020.

?

Do you think that Survival Games deserves an update?

Poll closed Mar 22, 2020.
  1. Yes

83.3%
  2. No

16.7%
  1. Please answer the Poll Below

Posted Feb 22, 2020
  2. Yes.

Axeman and archer are wayy too overpowered.

Posted Feb 22, 2020
    d9_ and JMPhase like this.
  3. Nobody even plays it much anymore :(

Posted Feb 22, 2020
  4. Survival games has been the same for quite a few years now other than the map updates, but many other games haven't received an update since they came out either. I think it would be better to code a new game rather than update Sg as the people that still play it most likely enjoy having kits in the game, etc. if there were to be an update, I'd suggest maybe balancing the kits a bit.
    ~Julian

Posted Feb 22, 2020
  5. Thread moved to Combat Games -> Survival Games

Personally I wouldn’t mind seeing Survival Games receive an update. It’s one of Mineplex’s older games, and it’s also pretty popular. I feel like some of the kits could be updated, and it wouldn’t be a bad idea to have some new features incorporated into the game.

It would also be nice to give some attention to something that’s popular, but isn’t the most popular out of our PvP games. That way the player count may increase.

Posted Feb 22, 2020
  6. Yes,, I would definitely agree that Survival games need an update, I think that certain kits definitely need to get balanced. For instance, ax Thrower and Archer. I think this would benefit the server greatly.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 22, 2020
    mab8400 likes this.
  7. Please do it Mineplex. Axeman and Archer NEED a nerf.

Posted Feb 22, 2020
    d9_ and mab8400 like this.
  8. Rather update ssm first

Posted Feb 23, 2020
    Mitchy and unforgetable like this.
  9. I agree that survival games should get an update but there are a lot of games to be updated before updating Survival Games. For example, SSM hasn't been updated in a while and I would like to see some new mobs from recenter versions added.

Posted Feb 23, 2020
  10. I personally voted for SG in the current poll on Java. We have an ongoing poll asking which game you would like to see updated, I'd highly recommend everyone go participate!
    I voted for SG because this is a game I used to like a few years ago. I don't play it much anymore, but perhaps with an update, I would want to check it out again. I think it needs a refresh and maybe some new features!

Posted Feb 23, 2020
  11. Definitely. They need more maps to choose from and maybe nerf/buff some of the kits. Also, maybe put a grace period in there for 10 seconds.

Posted Feb 23, 2020
  12. I personally think that MP should actually update SG. It's an old mode and it's been on MP the same for years, so it definitely needs an update. I voted for SG in game poll, so I hope they do actually update it. If they did I'd be really glad and I'm sure many people will like it! SG and SW have been my favorite modes since I started playing MP, so if MP updated it I can say, it's a long step forward!

Posted Feb 23, 2020
  13. I appreciate the response, and if I ever get accepted as staff I hope to have you as a mentor!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 23, 2020
  14. I completely disagree with the grace period the first ten seconds are the most fun. I only think there needs to be a balance among the classes.

OP OP
  15. I would say that there is still a constant player base and it is not to challenging to find a game. That is just in my opinion though.

OP OP
  16. I mainly use the horseman kit, I think there are various improvements that could be made to that, additionally, it would be cool to see some extra features to make the game more attractive to those whole rarely play SG. I also voted for Survival Games on the in-game poll also!

Posted Feb 23, 2020
  17. I would love to see Survival Games updated. Some of my suggestions would be to add a few more kits, a few more maps, and possibly rearrange chests on existing maps to make gameplay new and more difficult.

Posted Feb 23, 2020
  18. I would love to see changes as well. But when in the menu I accidentally clicked the first "s" I saw and it wasn't survival games, I hit SSM by accident. I would have 100% voted for survival games if I took my time. I just hope that we still get the update.

OP OP
  19. Personally, I love playing Survival Games, it’s an been apart of Mineplex for the longest. Recently, it has declining amount of players. Yes, there needs to be an update.

Posted Mar 1, 2020
  20. I believe that SG deserves an update as I find it is a pretty fun minigame on the Minplex server, nerfing certain classes would be pretty nice in my opinion, the devs I feel can make SG one of their if not their most successful minigame as the amount of potential that SG has been displayed over the amount of time it's been running for.

Posted Mar 16, 2020