• 2118 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2118 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Do you remember?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by SirDog, Oct 27, 2020.

1. So I was feeling really nostalgic the other day whilst browsing old screenshots on Mineplex from a couple years back.

Then suddenly, I thought to myself:
    How many players actually remember the different things that used to exist in the lobby, like secret places or just something you could do.

Just because I'm curious, check the screenshots in the spoiler below and tell me if you remember what things you could do there or what secrets existed in that spot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    HINT: from what I remember there are two things you could remember from this spot, one thing you could do and a secret :O
    Also, just to make it clear. These three screenshots are taken from different angles in the same place/spot.

If you remember something that used to exist in the old days, why not reply with a screenshot of that place and others can try to remember what existed in that spot and spread some nostalgic feels!

Posted Oct 27, 2020,
    Last edited Oct 27, 2020
    Fusafez, Anna ♡ and Thankfulceps like this.
  2. Yes I do remember what used to be there! There was a little drawing board with some wool blocks above with all the colors that you could pick from. It worked pretty much exactly like draw my thing. Over time the drawings would disappear. I found this to be very fun, and would often see what I could draw before it changed back to normal.
    Thanks for bringing back a little bit of nostalgia for me!

Posted Oct 27, 2020
  3. I remember what used to be there to!

Posted Oct 27, 2020