• 333 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5154 Players Online
  • 4821 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Do you Like Seafood? If so What Type? If Not, Why?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kindnessaj, Nov 27, 2021.

1. I love seafood, it's my favorite thing to eat and I just have so many different favorite types of seafood that it's hard to choose one, until a very certain one is considered. Salmon. It's just something that in my opinion is so good it's literally addicting to me in multiple ways, and speaking of multiple ways oh my goodness is it delicious in more ways than one. Like if it's baked a specific way with certain seasonings after it's left simmered in them it just has a very interesting flavor depth. But, if you make my mom's dish of sweet salmon you'll taste the flavor of salmon but it'll be done with an overwhelming sweetness that's just unmistakable and unbelievable. It's just incredible, and even beats lobster imo.

Posted Nov 27, 2021
    LostShrimp13, Brownie ☕ and N0TVexx like this.
  2. coconut shrimp

Posted Nov 27, 2021
    LostShrimp13 and Kindnessaj like this.
  3. Crab

Posted Nov 27, 2021
  4. yes
    I like most types of fish, and crab is always good too

Posted Nov 27, 2021
    LostShrimp13, N0TVexx and Kindnessaj like this.
  5. Once in a while I'll eat flounder, but that's about it.

Posted Nov 27, 2021
  6. Never really liked the thought of eating raw fish to be honest but I know lots of people do I don’t know tho I just don’t eat meat in general it’s a long story behind it tho…

Posted Nov 28, 2021
  7. I love seafood! Some of my favourites are octopi, squid, mussels, shrimp, and salmon. We also buy mackerels sometimes which taste really good with bread.

I’ve never had a whole crab or lobster; I’d love to try them someday

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    N0TVexx and Kindnessaj like this.
  8. Oh no I don't eat it raw

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 28, 2021
    LostShrimp13 and N0TVexx like this.
  9. Ooh fair I mean that sounds a bit better but I’ve never been the type to have the thought of eating sushi I mean maybe someday I will just not anytime soon haha.

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    Kindnessaj and LostShrimp13 like this.
  10. i like absolutely detest seafood… the only form of it i’ll eat is sushi (the ones without any raw fish or sort of dish on it only imitation crab). the thing is my family loves seafood and i feel really guilty for being the odd one out who just refuses to eat it :( i was super traumatized when i was a kid so just seeing fish makes me lose my whole appetite >.>

Posted Nov 28, 2021
  11. Seafood is my absolute favourite kind of food!! The state of USA in which I live in is nothing but seafood! (well thats a little bit more to the west side) and I love to eat seafood. The certain types of seafoods i've had is limit however. I've not even tried lobster or crawfish, gotta do that one day ;)

I love crabs and shrimp. Shrimp with ****tail sauce is especially good, and crab meat plan just tastes straight from the ocean <3_<3

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    CatFan105 and Kindnessaj like this.
  12. While some members of the Hypixel Provisional Administration may like seafood
    I myself dont like seafood of any type

Posted Nov 28, 2021
  13. I used to live near the golf so seafood was a big part of my food selection. My favorites though are crawfish, shrimp, calamari, and crab.

Shrimp is actually my favorite food.

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.