• 628 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9491 Players Online
  • 8863 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Do you Like Playing Mob Arena? Why?

Discussion in 'Mob Arena' started by Kindnessaj, Nov 15, 2021.

1. Me? I honestly love Mob Arena, but I usually quit at level 20th due to all my teammates having been dead by that time and too much time having progressed thus making the levels plateau. Regardless of this, it's extremely fun and when I first touched it on Bedrock edition of Mineplex I came to really like how it was done, it's an extremely team-oriented game and really gets to you work together to make it past the stages and win. It's something that I really like about the game, and it's really fun once you realize what the cake actually does and how it's waaay better than a golden apple. But yeah, what about you? Do you like this game? If so why exactly do you like it so much? Is it for the same reasons as me? Or is it a tiny bit more different than that?

Posted Nov 15, 2021
    Mr.Cardyceps likes this.
  2. my teammates always suck so bad, i got to round like 100 once and that was it for me

Posted Nov 15, 2021
    Mothy and Kindnessaj like this.
  3. no, just seems like a very boring & time consuming game that doesn't really appeal to me, mostly because most of it is fighting
    My preferred method of fighting is bridge fighting, and thats generally when my opponent is loaded with stuff and doesn't have a rune of holding or can't respawn but I can
    So yeah, stra8ght traditional pvp doesn't appeal all that much to me

Posted Nov 15, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  4. Mob arena is fun but boring. I intend for it to be my 10th leaderboard soon. I have reached round 100 before which was actually incredibly easy, just time consuming

Posted Nov 16, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  5. Not a big fan of mob arena. Nothing wrong with the game just doesn't fit my vibe.

Posted Nov 16, 2021
    N0TVexx and Kindnessaj like this.
  6. I usually end on level 20 'cause I'm playing on Ipad Air 1 and it really starts to heat by the time I reach stage 15. So I usually leave at level 20 as my iPad crashes at level 19-20.
    Otherwise I'd be able to last forever not due to my skills (as I have none), but due to my secret strategy.

Posted Nov 17, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  7. I like Mob Arena, it reminds me of the Safeguard mode in COD Ghosts. Which was a favorite of mine for a long time. I just wish the maps had more of a variety. They are both a good size but about the only difference I notice is the color scheme. Though, I will say I do appreciate the greater details of the "yellow" one.
    It would be cool if on the first or second level there were a few more mobs, just for extra points. It can really be hard to catch up if you were unable to get many kills in the beginning. Within the first five minutes you usually lose about 50% of the players (give or take), so it would be nice to see a revision to those earlier rounds. Hopefully, giving a new player a little better of a chance of staying alive. l also think they should up the point for killing certain mobs, (as the game progresses) they get pretty brutal! And is it just me or is actually harder to kill the mobs if you select the "baker" kit? I always do terrible if I choose that kit ! :/

Ohh! I think it would be kinda cool if mob arena combined with a survival type of experience, you know something like, "zombies," but in Minecraft style!?? Add a little crafting and a little building or something? Ya? Or just stop.?? ;)

Posted Nov 17, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  8. I don't particularly LIKE playing mob arena, but I do think it's a really good game to play when you're bored, and it's a great way to get XP. I once did a stream where I got up past round 200 and I died on purpose because I just couldn't stand it anymore haha

It gets to a point where you're the only one left and you're just overpowered and it's just the same stuff over and over and it really sucks the fun out of it.

I like it up until round 30 but after that you're most likely the only one left so it gets boring

Posted Nov 28, 2021
  9. Yes I enjoy mob arena personally because I think it helps me work on my reaction time and pvp strategies and ect!

Posted Nov 28, 2021
  10. No I don’t like it because there’s this stupid glitch which makes it say there is one mob but there is none so I just wasted an hour grinding in it just to see that. But otherwise I really like it

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  11. afk with ka is the best way to play

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    GR Good Game likes this.
  12. I think they have fixed that problem, hasn't happened to my games in awhile anyways. It definitely was annoying though!

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    Superpro likes this.