• 1852 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5823 Players Online
  • 3971 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Do you like Eggnog?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by Richie, Jun 9, 2019.

?

Do you like Eggnog?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  3. What's Eggnog?

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. As the title reads!

Posted Jun 9, 2019
    hazeae24 likes this.
  2. I like egg nog only when it's cold. I love the cinnamon flavor to it, but only in small amounts.

Posted Jun 10, 2019 at 12:05 AM
    hazeae24 likes this.
  3. I love eggnog so much! Whenever they start selling it in the stores that's when you know the holidays are here. c: One of my most fondest memories of eggnog is when I was around 10 and I was sitting on the couch playing Pokemon while drinking it. I was extremely focused into the game and set my cup down for a second into those little cup holder thingys that some couches have and then my dog - out of nowhere - comes and licks it all up. I thought it was the funniest thing in the world, especially since my dog was well trained and never acted out like that.

Posted Jun 10, 2019 at 12:09 AM
    iiHolyKnight likes this.
  4. I have never try eggnog in the first place, but I believe that it is good to drink. I really want to try eggnog, but I do not have time to taste it for myself the first time. If I am going to plan to drink eggnog, I prefer to have a cold drink first. What type of flavor do I want to choose for eggnog? If there is vanilla, then I do not see why not.

Posted Jun 10, 2019 at 12:43 AM
  5. I’m confused - what’s eggnog?

Posted Jun 10, 2019 at 1:24 AM
  6. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 10, 2019 at 3:23 AM
  7. Eggnog is good, but you can't have too much of it, or else it gets old quick.

Posted Jun 10, 2019 at 6:37 AM
  8. Hellooo
    I like eggnog. It's good, I don't have it often, but it's good. I first tried it when I was around 10, and I really didn't like it for some reason. After about 2 years of refusing to drink it, I tried it again because I was really thirsty, and it was so good. I don't remember the exact flavour (it was probably just regular) but it was cold, sweet, and creamy which was all really nice at the time. I usually have eggnog around christmas time because I guess that's just how it goes, but I have a feeling warm eggnog on a hot summer day is not really desirable.

Posted Jun 10, 2019 at 8:46 AM
  9. Omg yes, here it’s only 6 more months for it to come out again!

6 long months...without that sweet sweet eggnog.

Posted Jun 10, 2019 at 8:58 AM
  10. Oh god, this is full of evil eggnoggers!
    panic button has been pressed

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 10, 2019 at 9:42 AM
    Gamerscore cat likes this.
  11. I would probably like it. However, I have never tried it so I would say I don't know for this one. From the images, I have seen it looks pretty good. But never judge a book by its cover.

Posted Jun 10, 2019 at 10:52 AM
  12. I can't stand eggnog! In my opinion, it is really gross and I really have no words to describe it. It's very chilly and cold and has an unpleasant taste to it.

~Cheers!
    -SpikeCreates

Posted Jun 10, 2019 at 11:06 AM
    Richie likes this.
  13. This is kind of embarrassing but, I’ve never tried eggnog(my sisters are allergic to eggs). What does it taste like?

Posted Jun 10, 2019 at 11:56 AM
  14. Never really tried eggnog, so I can't really say anything. From perspective, I would say it looks good because it looks like milk? I don't know.
    ~BasicT

Posted Jun 10, 2019 at 12:01 PM
  15. I like eggnog, but you really can’t have too much of it. As for people who dislike eggnog, everyone has their own tastes. If you don’t like eggnog, that’s totally okay!

Posted Jun 10, 2019 at 12:07 PM