• 4003 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11914 Players Online
  • 7911 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Do You Have a Good Standing On Mineplex?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by _Prof_ (AWAY UNTIL 8/05), Feb 10, 2019.

Tags:
?

What did you guys get?

1. 100-170 points

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. 180-250 points

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  3. 260-330 points

12 vote(s)
    75.0%
  4. 340-400 points

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Answer these questions with the most honest and thoughtful intentions if you want to get an accurate image of yourself. Remember to add up the points!

1. Do you care about what others think of you?
    A. Of course (40 points)
    B. Never (10 points)
    C. Ehhhh (20 points)
    D. Depends (30 points)

2. Have you ever been, were, or want to be on a sub-team or team?
    A. Nope, never will (10 points)
    B. Everything that interests me (40 points)
    C. I used to be on sub-teams/teams (30 points).
    D. I was never on any but I want to some day (20 points).

3. How many friends do you have on Mineplex?
    A. None (10 points)
    B. Only those I know in real life (20 points)
    C. A few that I trust (30 points)
    D. Many people consider me (or vice versa) as a friend but there are some that are closer (40 points).

4. Why do you come to Mineplex?
    A. Cause trouble and troll (10 points)
    B. Spare time, when everything important is done, I'm the casual player (20 points)
    C. Make the community a better place (40 points)
    D. Grind levels, the games are the foundation of the server (30 points)

5. What do others think of you?
    A. Kind/cool/chill (40 points)
    B. Rude/annoying/anti-social (10 points)
    C. I don't know (20 points).
    D. Casual/average/Normal (30 points)

6. Add up every punishment you've had throughout Discord and in-game their value is their severity number (warnings are 0.5).
    A. 0-15 (40 points)
    B. 16-30 (30 points)
    C. 31-45 (20 points)
    D. 46+ (10 points)

7. How often do you get ignored?
    A. Rarely (30 points)
    B. If they aren't interested in my topic (20 points).
    C. If I'm not asking a question (10 points).
    D. Almost never (40 points)

8. Do you have any recent punishments on any platform (warning points count as recent)? Use the trainee punishment timer to help you.
    A. They're distant/I never get punished (40 points).
    B. Multiple (10 points)
    C. Just a severity 1 mute/ban (20 points).
    D. If warnings counted, yes (30 points).

9. When you accomplish something, what kind of applause do you get?
    A. Only from the recruiters/managers of that team/sub-team/I don't have any acomplishments (10 points).
    B. I get spammed (40 points)!
    C. Several applauses from people I've met before (30 points)
    D. Average (20 points)

10. Do you think Mineplex likes you?
    A. A little (20 points)
    B. Yes (30 points)
    C. I don't think so (10 points).
    D. I'm everything Mineplex ever asks for (40 points).

Now that you've finished the quiz, let's see where you land.

100-170 points: You have a chance to turn that around, help more, follow the rules better, make some friends. You don't have a very good standing here

180-250 points: You're most likely the casual player that just logs on once or twice every once in a while. You're just a freeloader here, not very connected with the network. Mineplex doesn't mind having you around, your standing is average.

260- 330 points: You have a somewhat decent relationship with Mineplex. You help the server more than you hurt it. Your standing on Mineplex is respectable, people find it pleasant being around you.

340-400 points: The server is very lucky to have someone like you. You do a lot of great things on Mineplex to make it what it is today (I don't mean this as an insult with the server's current state, we'd be less successful without you). You're someone viewed highly on the network!

I got 270 points (ADCCDDBDCA), I was actually expecting much lower, considering some negative interactions I've had with quite a few people.

Posted Feb 10, 2019,
    Last edited Feb 10, 2019
    ireallylikerats and ImKacper like this.
  2. I got 330. Very interesting quiz, good job!

Posted Feb 10, 2019
  3. 230

Influenced a lot of things and have several good friends who have gone on to do great things in a variety of subteams, but have also gotten myself in trouble.

Also, 46 warnings seems like a really extreme amount, and 15 seems a bit high for the first tier

Posted Feb 10, 2019
  4. 310
    but im pretty sure people find me annoying lmao

Posted Feb 10, 2019
  5. 260. Although for a lot of the questions I don't feel like the right answer for me was an option.

Posted Feb 10, 2019
  6. This should be retitled to be honest. You could be in poor standing and still have a fairly high score, and vice versa.

Posted Feb 10, 2019
    Crash likes this.
  7. I got 380 points! (ABCCAADACD). Overall, while not entirely accurate, I do like the idea of this quiz, great job! :D

Posted Feb 11, 2019
  8. Hey!

Firstly, cool quiz! I got 290, I'm not certain if it is very accurate particularly given there are no 0 point responses. However, I do like the idea of the quiz and the fact that certain players may be able to use it to identify their week areas! Also, it is hard to answer the last question without being slightly egocentric, this isn't necessarily a bad thing, however, I personally would answer the question in a slightly more self-deprecating way than others may, so that is something to think about for any future quizzes.

Posted Feb 11, 2019
  9. I got 340! I enjoyed taking this quiz. It's not the most accurate, but it did make me think about myself and Mineplex. Overall, I like this quiz and I'm excited to see what everyone else says about it!

Posted Feb 11, 2019
  10. You may have misunderstood the question. I'm talking about totaling up all your punishments throughout all of Mineplex (in-game and Discord, forumsis too complicated to work out). For me, I have had 15 severity 2 mutes, 6 severity 1 mutes, a severity 1 ban, and 19 warnings. That would add up to 46.5. Hopefully that changes your opinion on that quantity.

Everyone makes mistakes. I like to use intervals of 5 and if I reduce it to 10, many would only get 10 points from that question.

Quizzes should not ever be 100% taken to heart. I'll make sure to add this disclaimer in future ones I do.

The last question of these types of quizzes relate directly to the topic. Like I said, answer questions with honesty to get the most precise measurement of yourself out of it. No one can know what others answered at first, so those who thought Mineplex does not like them can use that as their wake up call to improve themselves.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 11, 2019
  11. This can't be accurate at all, but thanks for creating this nevertheless.
    I got this: "180-250 points: You're most likely the casual player that just logs on once or twice every once in a while. You're just a freeloader here, not very connected with the network. Mineplex doesn't mind having you around, your standing is average.

when you log on every day
    so yeah, inaccurate, but thanks

Posted Feb 11, 2019
    PapiKirito likes this.
  12. 330!

As stated by others, I think this is a bit inaccurate, but it's still great that you decided to make this, it was so fun to do. Thank you for making this.

Posted Feb 11, 2019
  13. I got 260, and I agree with it. I'm a pretty casual player with a good punishment history, that's it.

Posted Feb 12, 2019
  14. Score was 310 ;)

Posted Feb 12, 2019
  15. Hello!
    I like the quiz, I think you've really thought about thought about it carefully. I got 280 which I'm happy with. :)
    - Tomeroo

Posted Feb 12, 2019
  16. Though I'm not sure on the accuracy of this quiz, I got 280 points give or take. Not bad.

Posted Feb 12, 2019
  17. 290, but I wasn't expecting too high a score either /shrug

Posted Feb 12, 2019
  18. Niiice, this type of posts are finally back.

I got a 320 which was a bit higher than my expectations. I mean, I'm not that active but I'm just a friendly person (at least that's what I think) in general.

Towards the end of the quiz, I thought I was doing a test on self-esteem lol. I think it would be better if one or two of the 'what do others think of you' type of questions could be changed to something else, so that it wouldn't feel as repetitive (although I understand it's hard to think of 10 totally-different questions).

Nice quiz nonetheless!

Posted Feb 12, 2019
  19. I got 270 points.

It was cool to think back about all the stuff and check to see if I’ve done anything stupid or good. I regurgitated a couple memories and that was nice to relive.

This is cool!! Thanks for posting this!

Posted Feb 12, 2019
  20. I got 330 points. Was definitely an interesting quiz but I feel like I couldn't answer some of them myself lol. Like "Does Mineplex like you?". Good question because I really don't know. Same with the "What do others think of you?". If I asked my friends I'm sure they'd tell me I was kind and cool and all that but someone that wouldn't know me, not too sure.

Buuuutt anyways, I actually enjoyed this lol. Personality quizzes and all that happen to be really fun for me and I do a lot on other sites. Thanks for making this :P

Posted Feb 12, 2019