• 369 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3860 Players Online
  • 3491 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Do you get gems or shards from this?

Discussion in 'Survival' started by SmartGamer123, Apr 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And if you do, what are the criteria for that? I am looking for a better way of getting gems and shards, and I don’t want to put in hours of my time for nothing. I like survival, but the lag and claims all over the place make me not want to play on survival.

Posted Apr 6, 2021
  2. Hey! Unfortunately, you can't earn any rewards from Survival, including experience, gems or shards. Same goes with Creative Housing. If you would like to earn rewards, I recommend that you try other games in Mineplex, such as Cake Wars or Skywars!

Posted Apr 6, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  3. 0 shards for survival but games give very low shards/gems but for me i paid for like 30 amplifiers and i got like 1,300,000,000 shards, enough for about 130,000 noble crates, its rare that it gives that much but after you have over a billion shards you realize how little games give

Posted Apr 6, 2021
  4. Yea that’s what I thought. If you could you could probably afk and get tons of gems/shards.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2021
  5. And I don’t really want to spend any money so I won’t buy anything.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2021
  6. Thanks anyway everyone. :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.