• 271 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4720 Players Online
  • 4449 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Do you ever feel bad for mobile players?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by War Robot Dogee, Apr 10, 2022.

1. It's hard for them

Posted Apr 10, 2022
    Whitebone and LockNess8221 like this.
  2. I do but at the same time I don't. They can hit you without even looking at you, and games like speed builders and master builders are easy for mobile players because they can build a lot more quickly as they don't have to look at the the block to place it. So there is perks of being mobile and cons ofc

Posted Apr 10, 2022
  3. I feel bad for anyone who games on a phone

Posted Apr 10, 2022
    romvnly, Whitebone, ohTomm and 3 others like this.
  4. Honestly any device against a Win 10 edition player is doomed. I’ve played on Win 10 and easier bridging, spamming, and combat control.

Posted Apr 10, 2022
    romvnly and LockNess8221 like this.
  5. No I never feel bad for any type of mobile player.

Posted Apr 10, 2022
  6. Nah, cause then its kinda easier to kill them. Hate how they can hit you without looking at you, tho

Posted Apr 11, 2022
    romvnly and jerdabear like this.
  7. I do thay miss out

Posted Apr 11, 2022
  8. What would happen if you played Pocket Edition on Bluestacks compared to the other platforms?

Posted Apr 11, 2022
  9. IDK good question

Posted Apr 11, 2022
  10. How rude :'(

Posted Apr 11, 2022
    LockNess8221 likes this.
  11. Not sure.

I could test it, but is it fair towards the other players(and legal? I mean: it could potentially be considered an illegal mod or unfair advantage or smth like that) ?

what I imagine it looking like is essentially mobile (-ish) movement (although improved, as you can assign certain keys to do certain things on bluestacks, you may not even notice a clear difference at first, if ever at all), and you get the ability to hit people without directly looking at them while also keeping the aiming ability and click speed of a mouse.
    In the right hands playing pocket edition/bedrock on bluestacks could be pretty overpowered.

Posted Apr 11, 2022
    BlazeFire likes this.
  12. I don't feel bad, if you can learn to pvp on mobile, you can take out anyone- you don't have to look at people to hit them. Maybe newer mobile players occasionally I feel bad :P

Posted Apr 13, 2022
    coconut likes this.
  13. Not really, no

Posted Apr 16, 2022
  14. I am a Master Builder, Archer II in Mobile and PvP Noob. Overall why should I feel bad if we can adapt and learn easily in our environment after all we are very intelligent mammals of the earth who created masterpieces e.g. Skyscrapers, Water Dams and a Spaceship?

We can ADAPT and LEARN! CP Players are just looking down at us in a pitiful look while we look up to them, because of there gear and other features that we don't have, but we must look at what we have.

Posted Apr 16, 2022
  15. I was a mobile player for the first few years of playing Minecraft, and my first few months of playing on Mineplex. I switched to PC a bit after, which was when I was around level 47. As an ex-mobile player, I can definitely understand how much of a disadvantage it is, and whenever I try to play on mobile, it certainly feels hard. However, I have met many people who are very skilled, but later reveal that they are mobile players which is quite shocking. So in the end, I sometimes feel bad for mobile players, but at the same time, I forget about the fact that mobile is much harder considering there are many skilled mobile players.

Posted Apr 17, 2022
    MC_Minium likes this.
  16. It is not easy to fight someone on pc when you are on touchscreen.

Posted Apr 17, 2022
    MC_Minium likes this.
  17. I mean some mobile players are really good

Posted Apr 17, 2022
  18. ok but what about any other device + keyboard and mouse

Posted May 13, 2022
  19. It really depends on the gamemode and skill I guess :>

Posted May 13, 2022
  20. yeah, having experienced both full-time mobile/tablet and full-time pc, I 100% feel sorry for mobile players. the game is just less enjoyable, everything is harder, especially PVP, and performance is worse. I don't pick on mobile players for easy kills for this reason. I feel it's unfair.

Posted May 13, 2022