• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8850 Players Online
  • 5960 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Do NOT bother reporting cheaters anymore!

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by TimmyP, Jan 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TimmyP

TimmyP
    x

They dont care, even if you do, they dont. Anyone out there explain HOW this was rejected for reporting a clear cheater? I have had a dozen accepted reports WAY less clear than this OBVIOUS game ruiner.

Take a look and see what they DONT ban and frankly what you can get away with:

DELETED CHANNEL ALONG WITH VIDEO. SORRY TO THE FEW WHO APPRECIATED MY EFFORTS IN CATCHING THEM.

Again, reporting and gathering evidence? Dont bother.

PS: This dude ADMITTED to me on Xbox chat he was cheating lol. Free for all!

Posted Jan 27, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 27, 2020
  2. Isn’t it that invisible skin glitch?

Posted Jan 27, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Feb 3, 2020
  3. They’re going to assume that this was caused by Microsoft, which was probably why they denied it.

Posted Jan 27, 2020
  4. TimmyP

TimmyP
    x

• General Rudeness Severity 1
    This person is using exploits. Im done Ive already deleted my channel. I put in a ton of work catching cheaters and have gotten plenty caught with way less. DONT WORRY MINEPLEX I WONT BOTHER ANYMORE.

Invisibility skins are not allowed. It is also not a morph bug since it persisted the entire match.

It is clear that they do not want a person reporting everyone they catch. Im out. You really suck Mineplex.

Again, do not bother reporting cheating. Its not they they dont know it, its that they dont want the liability because they are a bunch of kids running this thing.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 27, 2020
  5. Hello. I’m sorry to hear that you don’t believe reporting cheaters has a benefit, because it does. Your reports were probably denied for a good reason, because Mineplex does care about cheaters and they are doing their best to stop them. You should check the report guide before reporting any future hackers. Mineplex does want cheaters to be punished, but sometimes, if the evidence isn’t sufficient the player can not be punished, I understand it’s frustrating, but it’s not fair to punish a player if they’ve done nothing wrong.

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    owofade likes this.
  6. Our Reports Patrol team takes every report into careful consideration when handling reports submitted by users. Our RP members consist of trained moderators, if the report was denied, it was denied for a legitimate reason. I suggest messaging the person that denied your report if you believe this was a mistake.
    If you still believe it’s a mistake, you can send the evidence to me in a private message and I will forward it to the RP lead if necessary.
    As for the invisible skin glitch, this isn’t punishable as it is something beyond the player’s control. Mineplex is working to fix it!
    In the future, message a staff member with issues like these.
    Since I have addressed the OP’s concern, I am going to lock this thread.

Locked // Not suitable for public discussion

Posted Jan 27, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.