• 2644 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13235 Players Online
  • 10591 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Do guns in MineStrike have spray patterns?

Discussion in 'Mine-Strike' started by Btmac, Mar 7, 2020.

1. I've been playing MineStrike for a long time now, and haven't used the AK or M4 that much. Do they have spray patterns, or are the trajectories random? Thanks!

Posted Mar 7, 2020
  2. As far as I'm aware, Minestrike guns don't have spray patterns. When a gun is fired, it will shoot out projectiles that usually miss because of the clock built into Minecraft. It runs at 20hz, so part of the challenge with the game is predicting where your shots are going to go based off of this.

Posted Mar 7, 2020
  3. If you spam switch between you primary and pistol you are able to accurately shoot, but it takes a while to get used to.

Posted Mar 7, 2020
  4. Minestrike rifles such as the AK and M4 do not have a predictable spray pattern, just random spread/inaccuracy. They also have bullet time just like the pistols, so you have to take that into consideration when aiming. I suggest you learn sidestepping and quickswitching. Sidestepping is hitting A and D at random intervals to dodge bullets. Quickswitching is what @Blang was explaining in his comment above, I personally use my 1 and 2 key while sidestepping to quickswtich. You can change your hotkeys for your hotbar 1 and 2 slot if need be, but the 1 and 2 keys above the keyboard is the best placement for them in my opinion. It does take a bit of time to get used to and you have to time your switches correctly to get the most accuracy, but with time you will get the hang of it.

Posted Mar 22, 2020
  5. I've noticed that with some guns, like the desert eagle, it tends to be very predictable. The deagle always shoots down and to the right on the first shot... I'm not too sure about other guns because I don't pay attention to spray patterns outside of pistols.

Posted Mar 31, 2020
  6. Oh thank god it's not just me. Everytime i'd ask about this in game everyone said I was just bad.

Posted Mar 31, 2020