• 1512 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9950 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Do Glitched Level 100s keep there level?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Cofi_ProGamer, Aug 13, 2019.

1. I got about 5 glitch level 100 friends but when it happened to me my level got deleted and went back to normal but theres didn't oNE of them i know got it from like wither assault but since theres no stats they say it's fake lvl 100 and person who got it from wither assault nme i hallorpeter

Posted Aug 13, 2019
  2. If it is "glitched," then yes, they get to keep their level. Glitches are never meant to be on purpose and hopefully Mineplex can get it fixed soon. I have never seen or heard of this bug before so I would submit a report here. Since this is in forums discussion, I assume their levels are incorrect on the website? If so, I recommend adding their forum usernames here so we can further examine the situation.

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Aug 13, 2019
  3. :o

Posted Aug 15, 2019
  4. Hey there,

What do you mean by glitched level 100s?

Posted Aug 19, 2019
  5. Hello!

Currently, that's stats bug which could make your stats/level glitch out, is fixed and can't happen again because stats migration (the reason why all this was happening) was completed after launching that new Xenforo website.

There were several automatic attempts to fix glitched stats/level that and it was successful for most of the players but for some reasons some accounts were not affected in that. All these accounts must be fixed by hand which is hard to do because there may be a lot of glitched accounts and anymore there's no information about the legitly gained levels of these accounts.

Most likely now all these accounts will still have glitched stats and there will be nothing done for them because it will take a lot of time to fix that for all affected accounts.

It's an issue not with the forums levels but in-game levels and stats overall. It was happening since November 2017 till September 2018 during Stats Migration and during that some accounts could suddenly get extremely high values of statistics of different types (for the most times it was total exp, in-game time, total gems from games). Sadly, for some reasons, it was impossible to fix that until Stats Migration is fully done and after it was completed (in September 2018) these glitches stopped to occurring.

Posted Aug 19, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  6. Thanks for explaining!

Posted Aug 19, 2019
    Danese and Evgeen like this.
  7. do they get ban evgeen

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 23, 2019
  8. No, they won't be banned, as it was a server glitch, and (hopefully) most of the glitched levels never meant to do it. As @Evgeen mentioned, most of the stats were fixed, however the minority kept their glitched level. It's not a bannable offence in this instance, where as something like stat boosting IS bannable to increase a level / stats.

Overall, the answer to your question is no, they won't be banned unless they are caught exploiting levels or cheating gameplay to do so.
    Hope this helped!
    4G0

Posted Aug 23, 2019
  9. rip

Posted Aug 26, 2019