• 1645 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10305 Players Online
  • 8660 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Disconnection Issues

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by ChildPaimon, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Are there any problems with Mineplex [Bedrock] right now or is it just me? (My Connection Is Good)

I've been getting kicked out every time I'm in a game of CakeWars. It keeps saying, "Disconnected From Server", "Timed Out" or "DownStream: IllegalStateException: Queue Full". Or is it because Im being reported for "Hacks"?

Hoping I can get an answer from this soon since it has been kind of annoying for me.

Posted Oct 11, 2020
  2. The exact thing you're experiencing is something I've been experiencing for the past couple days now. I'm pretty sure it's a bug and I think the developers know about it, but if you want you can report this bug at www.mineplex.com/bugs. I most definitely hope this is fixed soon because the server's player count has gone down by a couple thousand players since this started happening.

Posted Oct 11, 2020
  3. Thanks! will do that. :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 11, 2020
    ReJoPlays(9501) likes this.
  4. Same thing happening to me. Just playing my favorite game like no ones business but then I get messages saying “disconnected from server” or “Timed out” and more. Continuous disconnections at random times. Hope this gets fixed so I don’t get interrupted. Totally not my internet having problems :)

Posted Oct 11, 2020
    ReJoPlays(9501) likes this.
  5. I'm having the same problems. It's very frustrating. :(

Posted Oct 15, 2020
  6. It is frustrating to not be able to complete games or even join them because of the disconnections. Hopefully this issue does get a fix soon. I can image this is something not easy to fix though.

Posted Oct 15, 2020
    CtrlMJW64 and ReJoPlays(9501) like this.
  7. I have been having constant problems with staying connected to the server. I have a great internet connection and the fact that other people are having this problem leads me to believe that there is something wrong with the server. So if you can fix this issue that would be appreciated by the community.

Posted Oct 15, 2020
    CtrlMJW64 and ReJoPlays(9501) like this.
  8. I believe it is fixed because I’m not disconnecting like I use to.

Posted Oct 15, 2020
  9. Yeah, same here. It’s a bittersweet truth that I’ve found people with the same issue but it prevents us from playing a complete game.

Posted Oct 17, 2020
  10. I just got disconnected for "Timed Out" in a Micro Battles game but I didn't time out my bad 4G was working for once. I was on phone for nostalgia sakes, never happened to me on PC tho

What platforms do you guys use to play?

Posted Oct 17, 2020
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  11. I’ve been disconnecting with DownStream: IllegalStateException: Queue Full, Timed out or Disconnect from server. It started happening last week then stopped but then started up again yesterday. Mostly on my iPad and PC.

Posted Oct 17, 2020
    CtrlMJW64 likes this.
  12. I'll try playing a few MB games this night and see if I get disconnected again.

Posted Oct 17, 2020
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  13. Happened to me, too! Usually says some thing like “illegal state error: queue is full”. Once it even did it while I was still in the lobby!

Posted Oct 17, 2020
  14. Something is making me think it's people/platform specific, because I play on Win 10 since the end of september and never god DC'd for something like that. But got "Timed Out" when I tried on phone.

Posted Oct 17, 2020
  15. I don't think it's platform specific. I keep getting "Timed Out" and the "DownStream: IllegalStateException: Queue Full" on Windows 10. Haven't tried on my phone yet though.

I also just got falsely kicked for hacking, but I'm pretty sure it was because my lag was so bad.

Posted Oct 17, 2020
    CtrlMJW64, Nerfguns3 and Angelo like this.
  16. Hey,

Make sure you submit it to bugs with as much evidence as possible. People are actively working on fixing this.

Thanks,
    Techno

Posted Oct 18, 2020 at 9:26 AM
    Angelo likes this.
  17. Bedrock.

Posted Oct 18, 2020 at 4:45 PM
  18. Oops to be more clear I am talking about device (pc, switch, phone etc...)

Posted Oct 18, 2020 at 4:49 PM
  19. Does anyone know why this is happening?

Posted Oct 18, 2020 at 4:56 PM
  20. It's just what it is. Keep rejoining. It should eventually stop. Whatever it is, you just have to deal with it and wait for it to possibly be fixed.

Posted Oct 18, 2020 at 5:03 PM