• 2288 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4867 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Disable particles on user view

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by NutSoGreat, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Some of the cosmetic particles in the game, for example/ Holiday tree, blizzard aura, are very hard to see through when playing in matches. because the particles cover your eyes. I was thinking of maybe a feature for disabling my particle effect on my screen, but not on other peoples views. it would be much easier to see when playing in games like cake wars, sky wars, etc.

Posted Jan 18, 2020
    DevAwsome1 likes this.
  2. Yeah, I have this problem with many of the particles I have. It would be great for this to be added.

Posted Jan 18, 2020
  3. Yeah I have the same problem too since I have the Trail of Love its so annoying trying to play with fire always in my face.

Posted Jan 18, 2020
  4. I completely agree with this idea. Particles can be very annoying and frustrating, especially the larger ones such as blizzard aura. It can be very hard to see through them and you can't really turn particles off altogether through video settings as it makes games like Jump Rope in Nano Games impossible. They can also be very laggy for players with slow computers or bad internet. It's a +1 from me, great suggestion!

Posted Jan 18, 2020
  5. I'm not sure it's even possible to disable particles in this way. I think the best thing to do would be to disable your particles yourself before you join a game in which it may cause issues or turn off particles all together in your video settings. While yes if you turn off particles in your video settings you won't be able to play jump rope, everything else should be fine. If this is possible maybe? But there are other things you can do that wouldn't take up our resources. 0

Posted Jan 19, 2020
  6. Hey! I don't think this would be necessary. If you don't like seeing the particles you can turn them off in your Minecraft settings. Also, like already mentioned you won't be able to play the nano game "Jump Rope" but you could enable particles again if you want to play nano.

The time it would take to add this the developers could be using that time to fix more important things. Such as updates or fixing bugs. Personally, I've never actually come across a situation where this would be useful or needed.

Posted Jan 20, 2020
  7. I agree with the 2 users above, if you don't like the particles just disable them. I don't think that it would be worth it if the developers spent time on making something that you can already do with your client anyway, although I do see where your coming from.

Posted Jan 20, 2020