• 1348 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5163 Players Online
  • 3815 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Implemented Disable immortal stacking

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by AliceBat, Feb 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would like to ask if it was possible to disable being picked up by immortal/being pushed around with flesh hook/bat blaster, ect. I've been pushed off of islands, and even pushed into a corner multiple times to the point of being repeatedly kicked out of the server for 5 minutes, without the person stopping and just finding it hilarious. I was wondering if it was possible for a simple command to be made to disable this, if it doesn't already exist. Thank you!

Posted Feb 28, 2020
    _NoHaxJustCats_ likes this.
  2. I understand what you're saying. It can be very annoying to be pushed off the island in the lobby with fleshhooks and get picked up by other players, but it's just for fun. Although it can be annoying, the purpose of these lobby gadgets is just to have fun, and disabling this would make your stay in the lobby more boring in my opinion.

However when you experience this, I would suggest telling them to stop, and if they won't listen, then you could always switch lobby, and then you won't have the problem again in the next lobby. Another thing you can do is to do /pref and disable "Hub Player Visibility" so you don't have to see anyone in the lobby.

But, I don't agree that we should remove this completely. As I said, it's made for for us to have fun in the lobbies, and removing this would make the lobby more boring. Therefore I'll give a -1 for removing all of this.

Posted Feb 28, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 28, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  3. Just switch lobbies or move away from them. No need to nullify a rank perk.

Posted Feb 28, 2020
  4. I personally don't believe we should remove the perks + gadgets for carrying out their intended use. Sure it can be annoying to be stacked and thrown by players but I think adding the option to disable them altogether would be a pretty extreme solution, especially when you can just change lobbies or move, like what's been mentioned. Additionally, people probably wouldn't be too happy if their perks were altered, especially if it was just to remove something.

Posted Feb 28, 2020
  5. Currently, it is not possible to prevent being stacked if you are not staff. I do think there should be as switching lobbies may interfere with what the player is doing. They could be running around collecting treasure shards, helping others, or for staff, typing commands. This would satisfy both parties they have the option to be unstackable. Adding a /pref feature will also save work of staff's end as they do not have to observe lobby activity as much and potentially punishing for game play trolling.

Report a User | Report a Bug | Rules | My Profile | Applications

Posted Feb 28, 2020
  6. Hey! This was suggested and forwarded before. However, it's been denied by the producation team. So, that means this won't be implementing this anytime soon. Due to that we will be marking this as "Not Planned".

Thread Locked >> Not Planned

Posted Feb 28, 2020
    nolawn likes this.
  7. Hello again! This idea was actually implemented today in the new update. If you have IMMORTAL you can disable the stacker in /prefs (Go to "User Preferences" and then unclick "Hub Games")! So, will be marking this as "Implemented".

Posted Mar 3, 2020
    xOeuf and _Prof_ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.