• 2118 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2118 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Disable all particle effects when playing Block Hunt

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by SalukiCorp, Oct 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Are you ever annoyed by particle effects giving away your location whilst playing Bloch hunt? I sure am! I think that, to keep the playing field fair, and to stop people getting frustrated - it would be a great idea to just disable all particle effects on block hunt.

Posted Oct 13, 2019
  2. Particles don't work in blockhunt lol, especially now since all the particles are broken.

Posted Oct 13, 2019
  3. I have been getting particle effects show up during the game. Admittedly, they be the after effect of arrow trails or some other cosmetic.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 13, 2019
  4. Well the arrow trails do affect, but why not just turn off the particle yourself instead of disabling it for everyone.

Posted Oct 13, 2019
  5. I see your point, but I think it would be a genuine QOL improvement of it was disabled by default in block hunt games. If you really want to keep them enabled, then maybe consider suggesting some sort of preference that can be toggled as to whether particles get disabled on block hunt. Up to you though, and I can edit it into this suggestion if you did think this would be a worthwhile change.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 13, 2019
  6. Posted Nov 22, 2020 at 12:21 AM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.