• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9283 Players Online
  • 6393 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

digital art dump

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Susie, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Hey everyone,
    I've been getting back into art, so thought I would share some of my artwork :)
    I'm also planning on doing another showcase with traditional art, whenever I get round to finishing all the incomplete stuff I have (soonTM)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Posted Jul 4, 2020,
    Last edited Aug 9, 2020 at 2:20 PM
  2. Hello!
    Your digital art is magnificent! I appreciate the style of art you do. Taking realistic pictures and making them cartooned. Simply amazing!

Warm wishes,
    BrookMarieXO

Posted Jul 4, 2020
    Susie likes this.
  3. [​IMG]

Posted Jul 4, 2020
  4. Simply jaw-dropping. Imagine being able to draw something that incredible... I definitely could not. Thank you so much for sharing these drawings.

Posted Jul 4, 2020
  5. Hey!

Wow. I could not even compare my drawings to this. I love the detail and I can tell the amount of effort put into this, and it so amazing to see what putting in effort does to the end masterpiece. Anyways, you have a really great talent in this and I hope you continue doing this!

Posted Jul 5, 2020
    Susie likes this.
  6. This is breath taking... really is. The art work looks so professionally done, and something I could never even think of being capable of doing. Amazing work!

Posted Jul 5, 2020
    Susie likes this.
  7. Really nice job! I wish i could draw like that lol. Awesome!

Posted Jul 5, 2020
    Susie likes this.
  8. Wow this is amazing! You have so much talent, please keep sharing your art because it is amazing.

Posted Jul 5, 2020
    Susie likes this.
  9. For someone who just got back into art again, I must say that you're still doing really well! You're style is very cool and original, as well as realistic. I find it so hard to draw people and animals in a realistic way, so I praise everyone that can do it. The colors you're choosing are also very soothing and their contrast is amazing. You are very talented, please keep sharing more of your stuff!

Posted Jul 5, 2020
    Susie likes this.
  10. sup i finally finished something
    [​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 9, 2020 at 2:19 PM
    510bike likes this.