• 1599 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8303 Players Online
  • 6704 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Different problem then last post

Discussion in 'Help' started by Triggerings, Jan 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright, to start off - thanks to the 3 people who responded to my last threat with valuable information. 1 a donator and 2 that are mods (one was @Idut , I remember hehe)

anyways, I got one of my problems still, below is a video I uploaded to YT via my phone. That may sound sketch, especially someone from the HCF community, but trust me, it leads to YT.

anyways, in the video you can see that I use 2 differently verification codes (left the discord and invited my self back) -
    That is the video if someone could help me out, that would be wicked!

Posted Jan 22, 2021
    Idut, Amg and Cloudy Day like this.
  2. Hello!

When I first joined the Mineplex discord I experienced the same problem. For me, I exited and re-entered the Mineplex discord a few times and it ended up working eventually. I see that you already have done that once, so I recommend just trying over and over again. I hope this strategy helped!

Posted Jan 22, 2021
    Ŗýąñ⁹¹¹⁶ likes this.
  3. Hey there!

You mentioned you already left and re-invited yourself, but I personally have had various issues with Discord mobile, so if you're still unable to agree, I'd leave then rejoin on your computer and complete the process there. If that doesn't work, I'd try to contact one of the Mineplex Discord staff members to see if one of them can help. There is probably a command they can run to verify you.

Good luck!

Posted Jan 22, 2021
    rmotheram and SALB like this.
  4. I did the !agree originally on my PC, as the first actual problem originated whilst in my PC. So when I get the chance I’ll try that.
    Only problem though, is I see people joining and get it all good and done first try...

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 22, 2021
  5. -Thread Moved to Help Section-

Hey there Triggerings!

As of right now, the Bot is down in discord and no verification codes are being provided. I assume that the codes that are being entered in the chat for verification are also not going through with the Bot being down. At this time, there is no estimated time of fix, but hopefully the bot is fixed soon. Unfortunately, all we can do is patiently wait for the bot to come back up online. I apologize for the inconvenience, but hopefully this clears some confusion! When the bot comes back up online, I would suggest leaving/rejoining the server and going through the verification process again. If you have any further questions and/or concerns, you're more than welcome to reach out to me and I would be more than happy to help you!

Here's a similar thread that was posted in the Help Section; https://www.mineplex.com/threads/mineplex-discord-no-code.182924/#post-634101

I will be locking the thread, as I feel that the question and/or concern has been addressed.

-Thread Locked; Question/Concern Addressed-

Posted Jan 22, 2021
    Idut and Fusafez like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.