• 984 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6486 Players Online
  • 5502 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Did you have a favorite stuffed animal

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CodenameSarvyyy, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Random Survey day seven (One week Strong!) Today’s is, did you guys have a stuffed animal that you slept with or carried around, if so which was your favorite. I had a lot of things. I had a lot of weird stuffed animals but by favorite had to be this blue dog I won at long beach island (Fantasy Island) and I named it fluffy puppy. Interested to hear your responses.

Posted Mar 28, 2020
    B3N and V3riity like this.
  2. I mean I had one, I think I've only ever had one, my brother is scared of things that don't blink (don't ask) so I bought my first one when I was 13. I call him Doug, he's a 'Squashmallow Pug' (Google it) and he's super soft and cuddly. Since then he's sat in my bed staring through my soul with its ungodly grin, and I use him as a pillow when I'm typing on my laptop in bed.

Posted Mar 28, 2020
    xGetRekted and V3riity like this.
  3. I still have this one stuffed animal that I had since birth, I used to adore it and play with it a lot haha, I have lots of fun and nostalgic memories with it, it was always with me when I was young no matter where I was, I used to even sleep with it! I had other stuffed animals but this one was really special to me.

Here's an image of the stuffed animal:

[​IMG]

Posted Mar 28, 2020
    AltantaTV, xGetRekted and V3riity like this.
  4. I have this bunny which I got when I was around 4 or 5 and just came out of surgery. I have always kept very good care of this stuffed animal because it means a lot to me, considering my Mum bought it for me a while ago, it has value to me. It always just sits on my bed in between my pillows. For what it looks like if you're curious, it's mainly orange and yellow, with a bit of blue and white. Funny story, I once made it its own jumper and pants when I learnt how to crochet.

Posted Mar 28, 2020
    xGetRekted and V3riity like this.
  5. Aw haha this is cute

I've always had a small stuffed panda that I would take with me everywhere but once when I was really young my family and I went on a trip and accidentally left the panda at home so my parents bought a white stuffed rabbit for me as a placeholder. I just called them Panda and Rabbit lol. From then on those two have been the only stuffed animals I really ever cared about. They are still in my room, but I have them sitting on a shelf side-by-side now instead of on my bed ^u^

Posted Mar 28, 2020
    Pubbsby and xGetRekted like this.
  6. My favorite stuffed animal was my tiny monkey I won. It was fluffy and I tied it on my bed for the longest time. Recently I took it off and put it in a box for safe keeping but to this day it will always be my favorite.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  7. B3N

B3N

Yep! I got this blue stuffed bunny from my grandmother when I was two years old. His name is Jersey because I used to go to the beach in New Jersey (Long Beach Island) all the time. :)

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  8. Hey there, I feel like this is an amazing question to bring back some memories from the youth for many, thank you for that.
    It just reminded me of a little yellow bear I used to have when I was a kid, whenever I would travel on vacations and holidays, I would always bring that bear to me, it really meant a lot and I couldn't go anywhere without it.
    Now, of course, it's gone, but it'll always stay a good memory for me, thank you so much for the throwback.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  9. When I was younger I used to have this bunny that I would sleep with every night. I still have the bunny in my room, but I don't sleep with it anymore it reminds me of my childhood!

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  10. I actually have a teddy bear that's probably around 15+ years old, I don't sleep with it anymore but I've kept it for sentimental reasons. It's name is Fred. I also have a quilt that has been passed down through my sisters, it's older than me at around maybe 25 years old?

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  11. I love stuffed animals so much, including the Pokemon plushies too! I have an Eevee, Umbreon, and two Pikachu plushies with me. I also have a panda, and pink dinosaur stuffed animals too. About my pink dinosaur plushie, his name is Phamtastic (me)! :3

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  12. I have this stuffed animal that's a pig I named Piggy when I was around 7-8. I also had a gray dog stuffed animal that I loved very much but my sister threw away. It's ok though, Piggy is a lovely stuffed animal I still keep on my bed occasionally. He's very cute.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  13. When I was born my parents bought me a little stuffed animal which was a small blanket with the head of a teddy bear. I absolutely loved this stuffed animal and had it for many years. I lost it a lot, which usually resulted in a lot of tears as the nostalgic person I am but I did end up finding it most of the time. Though ironically I don't know where he is right now.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  14. I don't know if this counts, but I have a blanket my parents got for me when I was born. The corners have holes in them, and it is way too small for me, but I used to stick my thumbs in the holes and hold my milky (cup of milk) using the blanket to shield me from the cold. Unlike AtlantaBraves who posted above me, this blanket did not have any animal head; however, I did pretend it was a real person as a kid and play with "him" a lot. I still have this blanket on my chair in my room and I don't think I will ever get rid of it!

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  15. Yes!

My favorite stuffed animal when I was younger was this husky stuffed animal I got one christmas. It is a Webkinz, and I actually still own it in a drawer somewhere because I didn't want to part with it when I had a big haul of getting rid of many things many years ago. It may be very worn out but that just shows that it was loved :)

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    AltantaTV likes this.
  16. For my 1st birthday, my parents gave me a duck stuffed animal creatively named Ducky. He was my favorite toy for the longest time! 14 years later, I still have him for memories.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  17. Hello!

When I was 8, my older brother got a stuffed animal named Yoshi (nintendo character), and we get to make up fantasies involving this stuffed animals (mostly adventures and science fictions). I was jealous to my brother (but not anymore!). And similar to what Phamtastic said, when I was 13, I got a Pokemon plushie, which is Pikachu! I always keep him in my bedroom, and I took him to my piano practice room whenever I need to practice piano!

Posted Apr 2, 2020
  18. Good day, Codename_S!

When I was younger, my favorite cartoon of ALL TIME was Curious George. If you're unaware of this tv show, it's about this Monkey, named George and his best friend (who's also his care-taker), named The Man In The Yellow Hat. They go on many adventures together and things in that nature. Well, my 8-year-old self seen a screeching monkey at a Dollar Tree and I instantly wanted it. So I named him George. I vividly remember it yelling and waking me up in the middle of the night to find that I accidentally activated it. While many happy stories have a devastating part, George started to lose stitches and he fell apart.

An interesting fact to this day is that I still have George. He's just put away. I now have a bigger stuffed-animal monkey that I also named George. It's like George has grown up. But anyway, this is the story behind my favorite stuffed animal... now, what's yours?

Thank you,
    FabianTuck

Posted Apr 2, 2020
  19. I also have a stuffed panda, but it sits on my bed. My brother has a rabbit from when we were born.(coincidence)? I call my stuffed animal Kanda, because the first letter of my name is K. Kinda weird that we both have similiar stuffed animal experiences o_0 :)

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    V3riity likes this.