• 810 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11407 Players Online
  • 10597 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Did the servers improve since summer?

Discussion in 'Mine-Strike' started by SwatDoge, Jul 9, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Hello, Genuine question, did the servers improve in any way on minestrike (or mineplex as a whole)?

I originally left mineplex due to the EU merge, as my ping became too high to be effective in minestrike. I've logged onto mineplex every here and there and since the start of summer I noticed how much more responsive the server is. Outside of some connection drops and framerate issues my minestrike experience was pretty flawless.

If things did indeed improve, thumbs up to the devs.

Posted Jul 9, 2020
  2. The servers didn't improve, the player count just dropped significantly. Staff tend to get super defensive when it's brought up, but Mineplex is dying quickly. The only counterargument is that the player count got boosted recently but that's just because everyone's in quarantine. I still have severe ping issues at certain times of the day, but generally it's fine.

Posted Jul 9, 2020
    Flippaz likes this.
  3. Yeah, the servers didn't improve at all. We all tend to steer away from talking about certain things Mineplex is doing to its community and server, but luckily the Minestrike Competitive League is working on a special project for Minestrike that will improve the game a lot. You can always ask me about it on discord if you are curious. My discord is Frosstt#2501 so add me any time!

Posted Jul 12, 2020