• 408 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5667 Players Online
  • 5259 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

DFreed0m [INTRODUCTION]

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DFreed0m, Apr 13, 2021.

?

Did you like the design of the theme?

1. Yes, it's very beautiful

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No, I didn't like it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Hello to all the people of the Mineplex world
    My name is Daniel, and my nickname in the game: DFreed0m.
    I'm 18 years old
    And in this topic, I would like to introduce you to my personality
    [​IMG]
    I was born in a glorious country in Russia, 18 years ago, to a well-to-do family.
    My mom is a physiotherapist, and my dad is a businessman. Everyone says I look a lot like a mom, and that's true. I was very active as a child, so without serious enough injuries. I hit my head on the corner of the closet once, can you imagine? When I remember this moment, the whole picture in my head is drawn in the first person at this moment. I was very much rotten and called in kindergarten, of course, it left no trace in my life, but still it's not quite nice to remember it. But outside the kindergarten, everyone adored me. As soon as I went to any counter, or something like that, I immediately got free goodies or something similar to it.
    I did gymnastics for a very long time as a child, as well as ballroom dancing. I have 4 first place medals, one medal, 2nd place, and one medal, 3rd place.
    [​IMG]
    Starting at the age of 15, I started working actively and developing myself as an older person. The family budget was considerable, but despite that, I didn't like to take money from my parents, so I worked myself.
    So, in 3.5 years of work, I had time to visit: salesman, cashier, cafe administrator, hookah cooker. Now, at the age of 18, my personal business is actively working and developing.
    [​IMG]
    I played Mineplex on my computer 2-3 years ago, I was a very active player of this server. But then he was small, and he didn't quite catch the essence of all the games. I played relaxed, if you can call it that. I've started playing the Bedrock version actively now, and I'm a member of the Russian translation team.
    [​IMG]
    I have a few questions for you. Please answer them in more detail, because I'm not the only one interested in learning a little about you:
    1. Your real name:
    2. How old are you?:
    3. Your favorite hobby?:
    4. Do you have any achievements in sports?:
    5. How much do you play on Mineplex, and what achievements do you have on this server?:

[​IMG]
    I hope you really liked my topic, and you were interested in learning a little about me :mineplex:

Sincerely yours,
    Daniel (DFreed0m).

Posted Apr 13, 2021
    Spoiler, zapig, Evgeen and 2 others like this.
  2. I got too carried away, and forgot to write that my favorite game is Speed Builders.
    And what's your favorite game?

And also, I really hope that I got where it should be, and it's not for nothing that I've written it all so long and beautifully)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 13, 2021
    zapig likes this.
  3. Nice to learn more about you, really nice formatting!

Posted Apr 13, 2021
  4. Hello hello! It's awesome to meet you, thanks for introducing yourself!

My name is Arrow, both online and irl and I am *almost* 18 years old haha
    As a kid I got into TONS of trouble and I've had a bunch of injuries, but that's t be expected after you do karate for 8 years I suppose. I'm a certified second degree black belt and I now work as an instructor at my academy.
    I've been on Mineplex since 2015/16, and I am an avid Turf Wars and Sky Wars player on the Bedrock server, where I strictly reside. I play almost every day on here, and if I don't I'm probably lurking on the forums or checking my discord DMs.
    Some of my accomplishments on this server include
    1) Earning four leaderboard slots;
    I am 5th place on the Turf Wars leaderboard, my main game
    I'm 3rd place in CastleDefense (The 2020 Halloween game)
    I'm 7th place in Cake Wars Solo, one of the Winter Event games
    I'm 44th place in Bomb Lobbers, another Winter Event Game
    2) I've been promoted to Moderator
    3) I'm *almost* level 100, I'm going to get it by the end of the year, probably sooner than that haha

Again, good to meet you Daniel! Thank you for introducing yourself and telling us some fun facts! I've also never seen an introduction where I was invited to talk about myself, but it would make sense because introductions go both ways! I hope to see you around either on the forums or in-game, and if you see me feel free to say hi! That being said, feel free to also shoot me a Forums PM or a Discord DM (Arrow##9776) if you have any questions!
    Have a great day :D

Posted Apr 13, 2021
    DFreed0m likes this.
  5. [​IMG]

OP OP
  6. [​IMG]

Nice to meet you, Arrow.
    Thank you for talking a little about myself.
    Yes, having designed this topic like this, I would like to start some new movement in this section so that people try just as to talk about themselves beautifully and competently, and beautifully design their messages. But it's not difficult at all, and the eye is very pleasing.

OP OP
  7. Hey DFreed0m,

Nice knowing more about you, love the formatting as well. Here are my answers to your questions:

Name: zapig (not sharing my real name here)
    Age: 19 (Not worried on sharing that since it's in my bio)
    Hobbies (Outside of games): Swimming/Running
    Sports Achievement: Qualified For Swimming Regionals
    Favorite Mineplex Games: Speed Builders & Mob Arena
    Mineplex Achievements: 3rd On The SB Leaderboard (That's pretty much it since that is basically all I play)

I see you have a bedrock account linked as well, so maybe I'll see you around.

Posted Apr 14, 2021
  8. Hey! This was a super interesting introduction to read, especially about you growing up in Russia. Super nice to meet you, and I see you were recently added to Translations; congrats on that!! Also, I love the formatting of your post - definitely made it more interesting to read.

Favorite hobby: Watching anime!
    Achievements in sports: I'm an avid tennis player, and I would say my greatest achievement there is making my school's varsity tennis team for all the years that the season has been active (disregarding last year because of the pandemic).
    Mineplex info: I've been playing Mineplex since 2014, and has since remained one of my favorite servers. I'm a second-time staff member here and I'm really enjoying it. My biggest achievement is probably back in May 2019 where I was promoted to Staff Management, and also getting re-accepted back onto the team last year.

Feel free to message me if you ever want to chat!! :)

Posted Apr 15, 2021