• 557 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3136 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Desktop Background Art Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Iscariot, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Halló! I am entering my final semester of college (in the US) and to celebrate a little with this community, I am doing an art giveaway! The art will be made for a computer desktop background. I will NOT be making profile pictures, banners, etc.

How to enter:
    -Specify in detail what you would like (more details the better, otherwise I will take creative direction with it)
    -Let me know what dimensions your screen size is! This is crucial otherwise images get cropped (so check first please)
    -I can do art for you in any of the below styles (impressionism, geometric, abstract, one-line, watercolor, collage, grunge) so make sure to specify

[​IMG]

I will be closing this on Jan. 20 at 1pm EST (check "time in New York" if you need a reference on that)

A winner will be chosen based on a random number drawing. To make sure this is fair, I will use a number generator and screenshot it on the 21st of January. Lastly, you can only submit once and the winner will be mentioned with an @ on the thread. You must contact me within 24 hours, otherwise I will do so but if another full day goes by then I will pass it to the next person (this shouldn't be an issue, I'm really going to try to make this easy haha)

Best wishes!
    -Iscariot

Posted Jan 14, 2020
  2. Jumped on this opportunity haha

Dimensions: I have a standard 1920*1080 screen (16:9 ratio) but I do prefer 16:10 as I practically can resize it for other devices. I'm sure it'll be high resolution as well :)

Style: Abstract - I enjoy the second example as it reminds me of my work with acrylic/ink pours. The colors and exact specifications are all up to your creative freedom.

Best wishes to all those entering as well :>

Posted Jan 14, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.
  3. Hey cheers for entering, best wishes to you and everyone :) I'd love to see your acrylic & ink work sometime, just for fun!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 14, 2020
  4. Heyo!

I won't be entering because I like my Overwatch desktop background but your artwork is fantastic! I love the rose one as it involves so much different shades of color and I loveeeee the blue background! I also really like the skull style since you used so much different colors for it which usually people just color a skull grey or white. Anyway, I love your artwork, keep up the excellent work!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 14, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.
  5. Dimensions: 1920*1080
    Style: Abstract - your work is absolutely amazing honestly I have no preference what you make me if I win. All of it is so good!

Posted Jan 17, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.
  6. Dimensions- 2224x1668 pixels. If this won’t work with iPads please tell me so I can delete this.
    Style- I love a good abstract. I myself take art in middle school and I love doing abstracts. Meanwhile my classmates do superior impressions or something of the sort. If I win, surprise me! If I don’t, cheers to the winner!

Posted Jan 17, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.