• 1282 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3366 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Delux's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DeluxFTW, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Hello,

I am DeluxFTW, and I've been playing on the Mineplex server for 4 years! I was introduced to this server by my sister. My favorite game is One in the Quiver. When I first joined Mineplex, the only 2 games I played were master builders and draw my thing. The first ever hub I saw was the one with the slime soccer without the big tree. I remember walking up to the One in the Quiver NPC and played the game for the first time. At that time, I didn't understand the game and would often do nothing. After the first 2-3 games, I got instantly hooked to the game and it became my favorite. I remember I wouldn't stop playing One in the Quiver for the first 2 years. I then learned how to play many other arcade games as 2015 came closer to the end. I've appeared in YouTuber's videos twice. Today, you will mostly find me in Mixed Arcade, and sometimes nano, master builders, and block hunt. You will also find me with my friend group acting excessively sarcastic. For the future, I hope to get into at least 1 subteam so I can get more involved in the community by helping out. Outside of Mineplex, I like to go shopping, take pictures and post them on social media, joke around with my friend group at school, and listen to music. I like to listen to pop music, sometimes dance, and a little alternative. I'm also a full time skin artist and I've been making skins for fun since mid 2016. Thanks for getting to know me more and have a great day.

~ DeluxFTW

Posted Sep 13, 2019
    Meq likes this.
  2. Hey Delux!

I’d seen you around on the forums a while. The only thing I’d remember was that you posted a thread in the guide section before. I guess that I’d still know you too haha. Anyways, my name is Phamtastic! I’m a Senior Moderator, Forum Ninja on four sub-teams, Streams, Reports, Events, and Ideas. I’ve been on this community the longest since I rejoined in September 2014. My five years anniversary of being a member is coming up soon!

My favorite I love to play is Nano games! It’s a quick minigames that the rotations doesn’t last long. I got most of my achievements completed except the Nano wins, reach level 10 in Copy Cat, and complete “Quick” challenges. I’m still focusing on all three of them if I’m free to play in-game.

I cannot wait to get to know you soon!

Posted Sep 13, 2019
  3. Hey!

Nice to meet you! My name is Kyuine and I am a Trainee for Mineplex! What I like to do for fun outside of Mineplex is playing other games, talking with friends, or helping out in any way I can! Whenever I am interacting with the community via Mineplex whether that is Discord, Forums, or In-game you can normally find me in Lobby's answering questions or, you can find me playing games like Cake-Wars, Block Hunt, Skywars and Survival Games!

I welcome you back to Mineplex and I hope to see you in-game sometime! If you need anything, feel free to /msg me in-game or /f me in-game as well as I have both of them enabled.

-Kyuine

Posted Sep 14, 2019
  4. Hey Delux!

It's cool to meet you. I'm mxwell, maxwell, or max. I'm an ex-mod here on mineplex from 2015. My favorite game is probably survival games or cakewars but one in the quiver is a pretty solid mixed arcade game.

hope to see you around !

Posted Sep 14, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 14, 2019
  5. Hey DeluxFTW welcome to the Mineplex forums! I hope that that you feel welcomed and enjoy your stay. Great to hear that you’ve finally joined the forums community.

Posted Sep 23, 2019
  6. Hello, I am _Prof_ and have been playing Mineplex for 3 years. I was introduced to this server by a close friend. 2014 was my first taste of Mineplex and we only played Mixed Arcade games. Today, my favourite games are The Bridges, Survival Games, Cake Wars, Mixed Arcade, and Speed Builders. Good luck on achieving your sub-team titles, which ever one it will be! Outside of Mineplex, I am on a professional hockey team for my age group, play guitar, do YouTube, and read. You seem to be quite active in #art-club in the Discord, and your skins are marvelous!

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Sep 25, 2019