• 1708 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9232 Players Online
  • 7524 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Delete wolf and spider

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Butterfl1, Jan 14, 2021.

?

Delete them?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    29.2%
  2. no

17 vote(s)
    70.8%
  1. These kits are unhealthy for the game B)

Posted Jan 14, 2021
  2. I don't think these kits should be deleted, however every kit in SSM needs a bit of work in order to maintain balance

Posted Jan 14, 2021
  3. I will definitely say that wolf and Spider are two pretty good kits in the game. Spider has an insane skill cap and it is one of the best kits in the game at higher levels of play. However, I don't think these kits need to be completely removed from the game and I feel that they should be nerfed instead.

Posted Jan 15, 2021
  4. Honestly, kinda think some kits really should be deleted until they are able to rework them. I think spider is less bad than wolf because spider takes way more skill before you can figure out how to exploit it. So you don't have to deal with broken spider players all the time. Wolf on the other hand is hell to fight and literally 90% of wolf users I see are absolute "gods" at it.

Posted Jan 16, 2021
  5. + When they're the type of wolf who has really good aim and cps, but they decide to run on a big map that you can't catch them on.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 17, 2021
    ALotOfDragons likes this.
  6. Dont remove the kits, remove the "dash" ability and replace it with speed 2 or something, dash is way too powerful

Posted Jan 17, 2021
  7. That would kill wolf and spider, which is even better!

OP OP
  8. Removing wolf and spider is not the main priority. There are worse kits such as, Skeletal Horse, Slime, etc. Spider isn't really that bad. Wolf I admit is bad, but there are ways to counter wolf

Posted Jan 17, 2021
  9. I wouldn't say the best option is to remove the kit, but rather to rework them. What would you recommend be changed on these kits or what parts do you think are "unhealthy"?

Posted Jan 17, 2021
  10. Don't really know much about SSM as I don't play it often, but I do see that a lot of people think that the game itself is pretty unbalanced regarding certain kits. It's highly improbable that the kits will be removed but instead reworked. Seeing as you didn't give any reasoning as to why the kits are "unhealthy" (however, seeing as people are agreeing, I assume it's obvious), I'm sure if you go into a little bit more detail and state what abilities you would like to see nerfed, you could get traction from the rest of the SSM playerbase and possibly have the idea processed by IT/CoM. Additionally, you could also join the Game Insights (GI) and Mineplex Community Center (MCC) discord servers in order to further discuss your idea. I dropped some links below in case you were interested in doing any of that.

Posted Jan 17, 2021
  11. The direct double jump paired with cub tackle lasting 5 seconds

OP OP