• 412 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9690 Players Online
  • 9278 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Delete creative housing houses?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Doopiness, Jul 5, 2020.

?

Delete houses we’ve previously made in creative housing?

Poll closed Jul 26, 2020.
  1. Yes it’s needed

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Not need, no

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. I feel like we don’t get given enough houses to make depending on our rank.

Posted Jul 5, 2020
  2. Hey,

I’m half and half on this idea, it would definitely aid those who don’t have a rank and don’t have that many houses. Additionally this feature could come in handy for ranked users as well, even with a higher house limit- as when someone reaches their housing limit they are probably going to want to delete some houses that they may not have enjoyed as much as others. But then again, there is a reset button for a purpose, which can easily be substituted for a delete option, as once you reset the house, it’s basically deleted. Players who wish to delete a house and start over can just reset their house - resetting a house is basically like deleting the house and starting over. Whilst it may not be ideal of you’re worrying about the housing limit, it works pretty well if you’re wishing to delete your house. However I also feel like there should be a delete button, to give people the option to delete their house if they wish - as much as resetting does it doesn’t necessarily wipe the slate clean, this may not be the best choice for some people, especially those with a smaller housing limit. But it would kind of defeat the purpose of the reset button and ultimately buying a rank altogether. Overall, it would be a nice feature to see added, but I don’t think this has to be implemented. +0.5

Posted Jul 5, 2020
    syrenical likes this.
  3. I know I've personally wanted to delete housings before as even though I did reset them, it was annoying and a waste of space to see them on my housing list. However, I am a ranked user and I don't need the extra space. For default users, this could come in handy in case somebody no longer needs a housing and wants to substitute it with something else useful.

I think the reset house button should just be swapped with a delete house button, but nonetheless +1.

Posted Jul 5, 2020
    syrenical likes this.