• 308 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4820 Players Online
  • 4512 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Delayed knockback mpb

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Soul Of Alpha, Jun 3, 2022.

1. Mineplex bedrock has been expiriencing some knockback delay that is becoming more noticeable for me. Any idea what’s going on and when/how it will be fixed. My internet is fine. I first started noticing last night when I was grinding g with luis2143 on cakewars. It’s still apparent.

Posted Jun 3, 2022
  2. Hi there @Soul Of Alpha,

As far as I know, and according to our Discord Server Status for Bedrock, the server is running properly and fine at time. However, it is noted in the status that EU players may experience some connectivity issues. With that being said, it is likely (because players are from all over) that some players are experiencing some delayed KB (Knockback) due to lag. Unfortunately, these lag issues are known and it is recommended to anyone to connect through different proxies should you experience these lag issues. (pe.mineplex.com // mco.mineplex.com) I hope this helps clarify things, however if you have any additional questions and/or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me!

Posted Jun 3, 2022
  3. Preesh, imma go try the mco

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 3, 2022
  4. Delayed knockback for me is pretty normal since I'm an EU player. There has been delay for pretty much anything the entire time I've played bedrock, but I'm used to it

Posted Jun 4, 2022
  5. Thread Moved to Bedrock Discussion o/

Posted Jun 4, 2022
    Soul Of Alpha likes this.
  6. Preciate the help arrow!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 4, 2022
    TheArrowsShadow likes this.
  7. Maybe it’s because

the server is dying?
    Nobody really cares anymore?
    Idk, you tell me

Posted Jun 4, 2022
  8. Bro delayed knock back is funny. When you combo someone but they don’t take KB but then one second later there literally flying I think it’s funny. But it does need to be fixed

Posted Jun 4, 2022