• 123 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 123 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Death Tag SUMMER??

Discussion in 'Death Tag' started by Tavleen007, Jul 7, 2022.

?

We love death tag?

1. Yes, I am rich and famous as well

2. No, I am lame and proud of it

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I don't even know who's checking Mineplex forums in this day and age but the kind peoples of Death Tag have organised a Discord in order to try to bring back Death Tag because it's very fun, We had initiated this plan only yesterday but so far we have 10-12 players at peak times. Idk if I can post my discord or our sv here cause Mineplex forums will probably ban me for advertising or something but leave bow boosting untouched for 8 years but I think the DT community knows each other so you could potentially just DM ur dt friends and they might be in this server. If u know my discord or snoops discord u can msg us for an invite.

Posted Jul 7, 2022
  2. Soo excited! Can't wait to troll with the traitor kit ;p

Posted Jul 7, 2022
  3. Soo excited! Can't wait to troll with the traitor kit ;p

Posted Jul 7, 2022
  4. Sounds cool dude! You should make a /community (you need Eternal rank though so maybe get a friend?) for it.. Just a suggestion :)

Posted Jul 17, 2022
  5. I've seen Death Tag popping off recently. For the moment, it has taken the crown for the most popular mixed arcade game. RIP super paintball. Personally I'm not the biggest fan of Death Tag, but its great you guys have got together and organised this and that its worked.

Posted Jul 17, 2022
  6. I thought yall was talking about it for bedrock but now I think its for the java lol.

Maybe it could happen for bedrock summer but its the 17th and bedrock doesn't care so yeah, It would be very cool to see DT added.

Posted Jul 17, 2022,
    Last edited Jul 18, 2022
  7. I love Death Tag!

Posted Jul 18, 2022
  8. Seems cool, I have been in the deathtag lobby sometimes recently and just saw this fourm post now. It’s cool to see it starting up again for now.

Posted Jul 18, 2022